Vari’s Latest Electric Standing Desk is Proven to Increase Productivity

By: James McDonald

35

It’s a known scientific fact that standing desks have significant health benefits, such as increased productivity, adequate posture, reduced back pain, and risk of heart disease. Thanks to the latest addition to the Vari family, their latest electric standing desk allows you to go from sitting to standing (and vice versa) at the push of a button. Up to four programmable settings can be preset on the LED display ranging from twenty-five to fifty inches tall for a wide variety of heights. Coming in four contemporary colors such as reclaimed wood, white, butcher block, black, and dark wood, the electric standing desk features an easy-to-clean laminate finish with chamfered edges, a notch in the back to run cables through, and strong, sturdy build quality that holds up to two-hundred pounds. It instantly transforms any room into a modern, futuristic workspace.

I initially thought that putting a technology-driven desk like this would be difficult to put together, but Vari made it so easy to assemble that it took less than fifteen minutes to put together from start to finish. Unlike other products, the directions are easily explained, and everything simply slides and screws in. All screws and tools are included in the box and are labeled accordingly. Vari was even so thoughtful to include corrugated padding in their packaging so that the desktop would not get scratched or scuffed while working in the box. While only one person is needed to assemble the desk, at least two people are needed to flip the desk to the upright position, as it weighs well over one hundred pounds when put together. Silicone foot pads are located at the bottom of the t-style legs to level the desk to the perfect position, and adjusting the height and preferences is a breeze.

I’ve used this desk for a few weeks and looking back, I wish that I would have gotten one sooner. The motor is tiny but mighty, making little to no noise to interrupt my tasks at hand. The dazzling desktop is exceptional and the sixty by thirty-inch size is big enough to fit all of my essentials such as my laptop, monitor stand, microphone, camera, and light. Going from sitting to standing gives new perspectives to each day and provides well-needed breaks to help rejuvenate me and get more things accomplished in the same amount of time. It turned my office into a spectacular space and now I look forward to being at my home office each day.

For less than $700, Vari Electric Standing Desk is an office essential to increase productivity, be happier, and create an inviting atmosphere. It pairs perfectly with the company’s Executive Task Chair, which has a customizable fit and a comfortable feel that will bring a bold aesthetic to any room. In addition, the chair increases productivity and captivates instant confidence to start the day with good energy.

If you are looking to turn any space into a standing desk, I would highly recommend Vari’s portable laptop stand. Made of high-quality aluminum, this lightweight stand easily unfolds into a laptop stand that when folded flat perfectly fits into a backpack for on-the-go travel wherever your adventure might take you. This stand is perfect for Zoom calls, as the elevated surface makes it seem as if you are looking directly at the camera instead of looking down placing your laptop on a traditional desk. Because you might not have your standing desk wherever you go, the portable laptop stand serves as a terrific alternative.