Inexpensive Gift Ideas For Valentine's Day

7 Inexpensive Gifts Girls Would Rather Receive This Valentine’s Day Instead Of Red Roses

Although, we're not opposed to red roses.

472
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqZpDvCBJbx/
wredna87 | Instagram

My boyfriend knows how much I love red roses, but he also knows how often they're left unattended by our busy selves. They're pretty and usually inexpensive, but they just sit in a vase in his bedroom till they die.

We had the bright idea of cutting the dead rose petals off and placing them in a jar for decoration before but they become moldy and gross. In the end, it's kind of a waste of time and overall money that could've been used for something else.

Instead, I'd rather have practical, yet affordable gifts. I'm sure there's a lot of girls out there who feels the same way as I do, so boys, listen up. Here are 7 gifts you can get your valentine.

1. A gift card 

Get her a gift card to her favorite shop! Doesn't have to be a crazy amount, just enough for her to get herself something nice. Takes the guess work out of gift-getting anyways.

2. Personalized gift 

Nothing feels more personable than a personalized gift! I recently discovered a site called Uncommon Goods and they're a great place to find random gifts as well as personalized gifts for your boo.

3. DIY something 

This is just as personal as a purchased personalized gift from a website. This sh*t comes from the heart and she's gonna eat it up.

4. A scrapbook 

Either you create one of all your guys' best, precious memories or you get her one so she can do it herself!

5. Create a bucket list for the two of you to complete 

Easy!

6. Face masks 

Who doesn't love face masks? Plus, you can do one with her! It's a win-win situation!

7. Fake red roses 

If you must get her red roses, then at least get her ones that won't die after a few days!