Users' Reviews about iMind: One of the Best Meeting Platforms for the Modern Workplace
News

Reviews about iMind

9

iMind is a platform for video conferencing, meetings, conference calls, and chat for business. Many people and companies use it to communicate. iMind.com for USA allows them to connect with their speakers in 1 click using contacts.

Options Offered by iMind

To be more specific, the essential functionality provides:

• high connection quality (HD video and sound, background noise elimination);
  • ability to use the video conferencing platform in both browser and app;
  • safe communication (powered by data encryption, ability to set the number of attendees, visual authentication, and one-time codes to use when entering the conference);
  • the simplicity of use (minimalist interface, creating a meeting room by entering its name, etc.);
  • reasonably sufficient limits (e. g., you can create up to 10 rooms and invite up to 100 attendees for free);
  • capacities to work with information (simultaneous screen sharing, conference recording, noise suppression, online chat as a Pro option, etc.).

And you can complete this list if you try iMind for business. The functionality becomes richer with every next subscription level. The platform offers 4 variations of monthly subscriptions: Pro, Business, Enterprise, and Enterprise. Each one is suggested for a certain company or team size and provides relevant features.

Why is the iMind Conferencing Platform Better than Others: Benefits of Using

The need for a simultaneous personal presence in several places at the same time is solved with the functionality of the video conferencing tool for companies. If you need to immediately join or gather in one meeting numerous and extremely busy managers and specialists of different levels, often located in different geographical locations. This is solved by online chat for business and high volume.

Videoconferencing saves time and is necessary where the real cost of this time is high for various reasons. iMind provides such an opportunity as there is an option to record the conference. Today there are two technologies on the market which provide video conferencing - software and hardware. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. The markets for software and hardware video conferencing solutions have different audiences. That is why you should choose what best suits you personally.

Free, Pro, Business, and Enterprise Plans: Which One to Choose?

In addition to the free option, you can also choose from three paid options for professional online communication:

• Pro - extends or removes restrictions on creating rooms or inviting people, adding new features ideal for small teams.
  • Business - offers more features with restrictions, provides a streaming feature, and allows for custom subdomains and a customized help desk.
  • Enterprise - gives the best option for larger corporations to work through a single platform.

Most features are provided by the free plan. But paid subscriptions help expand specific professional functionality, indispensable in some situations.

Features of Getting Started with iMind

To join the community and start using the platform, you don’t need much time or knowledge. The process requires the following:

1. Go to the iMind.com website (or follow the iMind's official Facebook account).
  2. When you are on the Home page, click “Create a meeting room” or find the “Login” button.
  3. Both choices redirect you to the Welcome page, where you choose the comfortable way to enter the platform. There are four variations available.
  4. When you have logged in, the platform offers you four plans to choose from. If you prefer just to try it first, choose the free usage. If you have decided what you need already, select a chargeable one. You can always change this option in the settings later.
  5. Then you can start your work on the U.S.A. platform. To create a new room for conferencing, click the button with the corresponding name.
  6. Write down the name of your future conferencing space. It will compose the link to share.
  7. Copy and share the link. By following it, people will come to the waiting room, where they wait for approval to join.

Use this guide to start your work in iMind. But we suppose the process will be understandable so that you won’t need any instruction.

Reviews about iMind from U.S. Consumers

How can we evaluate the quality of any product or service? With the help of online reviews, of course. Check iMind reviews to stop doubting your choice.

Webinars have long been used in marketing strategies in the United States. Not only do they help educate employees and subscribers, but they also introduce participants to brands and their products. There are many video-calling services on the market. However, as you can see, iMind is what you've been looking for for so long.