Position: User Success Manager, Learning & Development

Location: New York, NY

Odyssey is a Gen Z and young Millennial opinion-sharing platform that endeavors to facilitate positive impact through authentic and meaningful discourse. We facilitate this by providing:

• A constructive space for anyone to share and discover authentic perspectives.
  • The resources Creators need to become more effective storytellers.
  • Next-step opportunities for everyone to respond and take action.

Launched digitally in 2014 and headquartered in New York City, Odyssey initiates over 7,000 authentic conversation-starters a month from an active creator base of over 2,500. Odyssey's website reached 105 million people in 2018 (publishing nearly 1 million pieces of content to-date from 126,000 Creators) and currently indexes #1 (comScore 2019) compared to all major competitive Gen Z + Millennial female digital publishing properties in the market.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Odyssey is searching for a User Success Manager to join our team to help make this happen. Specifically, you will lead initiatives to educate, develop and retain Odyssey's content creators so they may create the content our users, audience, and partners want to engage with.

Your work will involve analyzing user needs, creating and adapting materials, programs and processes, the ongoing management of knowledge content and building scalable infrastructure to best deliver the right information to our creators in the most engaging ways possible. Your goal is to help our content creators get the most out of the platform.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Own all objectives and strategies for the learning and development of Odyssey's users (content creators), focusing on user development and growth.
  • Create wide ranging and diverse training programs, materials and processes for Odyssey's various user types.
  • Work with all relevant departments to identify key areas of development for our users.
  • Leverage strong internal consulting and communication skills to partner with department stakeholders in developing our users and designing the appropriate programs and/or materials.
  • Select and manage the relationship with vendor partners for learning and development programs or products not developed in-house.
  • Launch a new Learning Management System in partnership our product team.
  • Lead all creation and distribution of content within the learning management system.
  • Improve and maintain customer-facing support interfaces, such as the Help Center, contact channels, and ticketing systems
  • Collaborate cross-functionally and communicate effectively to ensure all stakeholders have the information they need and that cross dependent tools are functioning properly.
  • Analyze feedback, qualitative data, and quantitative data to establish success metrics of programs and initiatives.
  • Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of learning and development programs to create a culture of continuous improvement

JOB REQUIREMENTS:

• 5+ years experience, preferably in HR, learning and development or organizational development. Certification in related areas is a plus.
  • Minimum 2 year management experience.
  • Knowledge of innovative training delivery methods.
  • Experience using learning management system (LMS) platform desired.
  • Experience in designing, developing and implementing training content and materials (on & offline) on various topics.
  • Ability to provide solutions to support business needs through creative problem solving and creative innovation.

At Odyssey, our culture is at the heart of our company. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including: health insurance, retirement plan, and generous Time Off. All benefits are subject to change. Odyssey is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer. Sponsorship is not available for this role.

Read more about us at https://www.theodysseyonline.com

Careers Page at https://www.theodysseyonline.com/careers/

Interested parties should email resumes to careers@theodysseyonline.com