5 Great Stocking Stuffers That Aren't Boring

5 Killer Stocking Stuffers That Go WAY Beyond Your Basic Pair Of Fuzzy Socks

You won't see gum OR dental floss on this list.

1502

Stockings always play a role in gift-giving, but oftentimes they're a throw-together-at-the-last-minute kind of thing.

Here are some good stocking stuffers that'll make anyone in the family happy.

1. Portable Charger

Portable chargers are a necessity currently. You can get something basic and sleek or go for a more fun design, but any charger will do the job. They're small and perfect for the bottom of the stocking!

2. Mini Emergency Kit

Photo courtesy of Amazon

You ever know when you're going to be in an emergency, which is why one of these little kits is perfect for the holiday season. You can put one of these in a backpack, purse, or car and have it anywhere just in case something dangerous happens.

3. Gift Cards

Photo courtesy of Amazon

Gift cards are the go-to for Christmas shopping. If you don't know what someone likes, you can get them a Visa pre-paid card and allow them to spend it anywhere! Or, you can go for somewhere like Target where anyone can find something they enjoy!

4. Metal Straws

Photo courtesy of Amazon

Reusable or metal straws are a really good idea! You can take them with you anywhere and they make saving the environment quick and easy.

5. Hygiene Items

All hygiene-related objects are super useful and not too expensive. You can get someone a razor, a hairbrush, or toothpaste and you can rest assured they'll all be helpful down the line somewhere. You can also go a step further and get face masks or bath bombs.

Note: As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.