7 Inspirational Quotes To Get You Through A Tough Day

We all need a little "pick me up" every now and then

7
Sydney Hood

I love a good quote. I make it a point everyday to find a quote on some form of social media, whether it be Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest. Some days a quote for me can be the only light I see in a day. We have all had days where we have felt like absolute shit. You know, the kind of days where nothing is going our way. When I am feeling down, I like to search for a quote to lift my spirits up. Some days I do not even need to look far for that "pick me up" quote. It's a good feeling to find a quote that gives you that feel good feeling. Below, I have listed some of my favorite quotes. Hopefully, these quotes will give you a feel good feeling.

1. "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end" -John Lennon  

When something doesn't go my way, I am so guilty of thinking it is the end of the world. I find it hilarious thinking how dramatic I can be. Life is mysterious and somethings do not go according to plan. Its not the end of the world believe it or not.

2. "At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can" - Frida Kahlo 

Do not let self-doubt control your mind. Try something new every day. Come out of your comfort zone and do something that scares you.

3. "Nothing can dim the light which shines from within" - Maya Angelou 

We all have a light that shines in us. Do not let a bad day, bad week, or any negative energy dim that bright and shining light.

4. "You must do the things you think you cannot do" - Eleanor Roosevelt 

You never know what you can and cannot do without trying first. Coming out of your bubble of self-doubt will bless you in so many ways. Taking the first step to trying something new could possible change your life, but you must take that first step.

5. "You still have a lot of time to make yourself be what you want" - S.E. Hinton 

You are never to young or too old to be what you want to be. After all, this is your life, so be whoever and whatever you want to be, regardless of age and time.

6. "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us" - Ralph Waldo Emerson 

No matter what life throws at us, we can handle it. Worrying about the past or the future will get us no where. The strength we all have within us is huge always.

7. "This too shall pass" - Unknown 

These four simple words keep me going every single day. I whisper this phrase to myself at least ten times a day. I have to always remind myself that no matter what I am facing, it will pass.