1. Maintenance will come to your apartment with little or no notice.
2. Everything is white.
3. The people at the front desk don't know the answers to half your questions.
4. Answers range from person to person at the front desk.
5. Charge ridiculous fees.
6. Too much advertising.
7. They will send emails to you saying you will be evicted if you don't pay your rent soon, but you paid it on time, a while ago.
8. Your friends have to add their devices to your account in order to use your WiFi.
9. When everyone else's pools are open in April, ours doesn't open until May.
10. Bathrooms are tiny.
11. Not much kitchen cabinet space.
12. When you order a maintenance request, they take forever to fix whatever needs to be fixed.
If you want to live somewhere, I would pay more to stay somewhere nicer. It'd be worth it.