5 Unique Christmas Gifts For Friends

For Those Struggling With Gift Ideas, Here Are 5 Creative And Unique Ideas

They're easy and affordable!

218
Unsplash

Every year, when the holiday season rolls around, many people stress about what to get for their friends, family, significant others, etc. I know a lot of the questions people ask themselves are, "how can I make my gift personal?" or "what is a thoughtful gift to get them?" Well, I thought of some ideas, so you don't have to.

1. Personalized Keychains

This gift is super easy to personalize. I have bought from @jessiegirljewelry through Amazon before. She has plenty of options on how you can customize your keychain for whomever you are buying it. You can get a quote, a special date, coordinates of a meaningful place, names and so much more engraved, you name it!

2. Aesthetically Pleasing Gift Box With Mini Gifts

When I was scrolling through my VSCO, I came across this photo and I thought it would be the perfect gift idea! I love how all of the colors of each object correlate with each other, and each gift is cute and personal within the box. Obviously, you don't have to put expensive items like Calvin Klein and a bottle of wine in the box, but you can easily personalize this for the person you are giving this to as a gift.

3. Guided Journal or Sketchbook

If you have a friend who likes to write or draw a lot, this is the perfect gift to give them. This is even better than giving a blank journal because, at times where your friend's creative juices may run dry, a guided journal will easily help them find inspiration. Here is a thoughtful and creative gift to give, and I can assure you that your writer and artist friends will appreciate you for it!

4. Canvas Painting

Canvas paintings have become increasingly popular, and for good reason. There are so many directions you can go with canvas paintings. You can paint a cute quote, a favorite TV or movie character, or even a sports team logo. You don't even need to be the best artist for this because you can easily find stencils at your local Michael's or A.C. Moore to help you make the perfect painting to give as a gift!

5. Note Jar

Note jars are some of the most personal gifts you can give to someone. They can either be filled with little notes for each day of the year, notes with positive messages, or even date ideas for when you and your significant other have run out of ideas for fun dates! This is quick and easy, and if you want to take it a step further, you can even decorate the jar with paint or bows!