UNDERSTANDING FACE SKIN TIGHTENING

UNDERSTANDING FACE SKIN TIGHTENING

FACE SKIN TIGHTENING

7
UNDERSTANDING FACE SKIN TIGHTENING

Age can take a toll on the skin. With time fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation start to appear. The skin begins to lose its elasticity and starts to sag.

Age is just one of the factors that can cause the facial skin to lose its laxity, other reasons are pregnancy and weight loss. Sagging skin around the facial area is not very aesthetically pleasing. It can also make many people conscious. Skin Tightening Toronto is the best way to deal with it. This cosmetic procedure can help to restore and tighten the sagging skin. Following are some of the skin tightening treatments you can look at.

Laser Skin Tightening Treatment

If you are looking for a minimally invasive procedure that will help produce anti-ageing results like reducing the appearance of fine lines and tightening the sagging skin. You should consider laser treatment. In this treatment, the technician uses a guiding laser beam in the areas where tightening needs to be carried out. The infrared light produced by the laser beams encourages the production of collagen, which cause the skin to tighten. It takes about 1 to 4 treatment sittings to get healthier, smoother and tighter skin. The results from the procedure are subtle and aren’t as dramatic as plastic surgery. The downtime after the procedure is shorter than that of a cosmetic procedure.

Ultherapy

This is another non-invasive skin tightening procedure that is highly unique. What makes ultherapy stands out is the fact that it uses ultrasound waves which targets the sagging skin and help to make the skin more firm. The pattern and wavelength of the ultrasound waves are delivered has to be precise and controlled. This is what makes the procedure safe and has low levels of complications or risks associated. During the treatment, the waves are delivered to the deepest layers of the skin that are usually accessed only during a surgical procedure. Through this skin tightening therapy, the tissues which underlie the skin are tightened through the treatment which also promotes the growth of collagen. After ultherapy, you might experience some tightness. Three months after the surgery, you will be able to notice the results.

Microneedling

Microneedling is another great option you should consider when you want mild skin-tightening results. The treatment works to stimulate the production of collagen, which causes the skin to tighten. Microneedling can also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Radiofrequency Treatments

In this treatment, the desired area is heated, which encourages the production of collagen. The Radiofrequency treatment focuses on epidermal layers, which are different from the layers targeted in Ultherapy. You can carry out this procedure on your face, neck, hands and body. It is an in-office treatment that is carried out quickly with little discomfort. Another great thing about this procedure is that it requires no downtime and is suitable and safe for all skin types. When you use radiofrequency combined with IPL laser it can target deep layers of the skin, which can help achieve highly effective results.