The Ultimate Spotify Playlist For Your Sunday Morning Walk Of Shame

Feeling Depressed on a Sunday morning? Are you filled with regret? Do you feel like you might not make it through your weekly walk of shame? No worries, here is a playlist to keep you distracted from remembering how much your head hurts or how crappy you feel about yourself.

1. "So What" by Pink

This one is important to recover from the self-worth that you may have lost. So what? You're still a rockstar. Who cares?

2. "We're All In This Together" by High School Musical

Remember that there are plenty of other people in the world who are probably in your same situation. There might even be some of them on your campus. Maybe you can find them and complete your walk of shame together.

3. "Life's A Dance" by John Michael Montgomery

Remember how you're feeling right now. If you didn't make this mistake, you'd probably never learn from it. Just kidding, you'll probably do the same thing next week.

4. "Road Less Traveled" by Lauren Alaina

"You won't make yourself a name if you follow the rules. History gets made when you're acting a fool." No one likes a boring Betty who sits in her dorm and reads books about vampires falling in love with each other on a Saturday night. Remember, at least you obviously had fun. Love yourself and do whatever you want.

5. "Riding Solo" by Jason Derulo

You are single (hopefully). You don't have anyone holding you back or asking where you are. You don't have anyone that's going to track your location and ask you why you aren't at your house. Be thankful for that. At least you aren't trapped in a relationship.

6. "Shots" by LMFAO

This will hopefully help you remember how much fun you had. Finish your walk of shame with a grand finale. Dance your way back into the dorm, maybe do a backflip, and let this song be the grand finale. If you're not home by now, you're slow.

Inspired by @OdysseyRejects