The Ultimate Guide To Season 25 Of DWTS

The Ultimate Guide To Season 25 Of DWTS

This seasons celebrity and pro cast list is HOT.

125
The Ultimate Guide To Season 25 Of DWTS
TVGuide

It's that time of year again! Pumpkin spice lattes, fall weather, Halloween, and oh we can't forget that Dancing with the Stars is up and running again and the celebrities this season are HOT. Here is the ultimate guide to season 25 of Dancing with the Stars.

Barbara Corcoran and Keo

Barbara is best known for her role as a shark in ABC's Shark Tank. She has invested in 22 businesses and is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the country. Can she seal the deal and dance her way to the mirrorball trophy this season?

Keo is entering his third year as a pro dancer on DWTS. He has appeared in all five of the nation-wide DWTS tours and has been paired up with athletes, models and actresses, but the real question is, can he dance with a shark?

Debbie Gibson and Alan

Debbie is well known in the music and theater industries. At the age of 16, she became the youngest music artist to write, produce and perform a number one hit song and still holds the record in the Guinness Book of World Records. After dominating the music world, she then starred in 17 musicals. 2017 marks the 30th year anniversary of her first album Out of the Blue. With her experience in the theater world, can she boogie her way to the mirrorball trophy?

Alan enters his first year as a professional dancer on DWTS, but his sixth season as a dancer on the show. You may recognize him from season 24 when he filled in for Maksim, because of an injury, and danced with Heather Morris. He has also appeared on the DWTS tour 4 times. Can he prove that "first times a charm" and win that mirrorball trophy?

Derek Fisher and Sharna

Derek is a former NBA basketball player and coach. He played professionally in the NBA for 18 seasons and spent the majority of his career playing for the Los Angeles Lakers and has won five NBA championships and has also served as the president of the National Basketball Players Association. Even though he is well known for his moves on the court will he be able to bring the moves to the dance floor this season?

Two-time runner up pro, Sharna, is ready to take on a new season with a new partner. She has been apart of the DWTS crew for 13 seasons and has been training in ballet, jazz and gymnastics since she was five years old. Can she ball it up on the dance floor with Derek this season?

Drew Scott and Emma

Drew and his brother Jonathan were born and raised in Canada and are the hosts on HGTV's Property Brothers. He was named one of People's "Sexiest Men Alive" and has also delved into the music world, releasing two original tracks. He released his first book in 2016 which became a New York Times and Wall Street Journal best seller. Can Drew put the finishing touches on his moves to win the mirrorball trophy?

Emma enters her 11th season with DWTS and has a lot to bring to the dance floor. By 10 years old, she was introduced to Latin and ballroom dancing and started completing shortly after she began dancing. Emma danced Rashad Jennings to the mirrorball trophy last season, can she do it again this season?

Frankie Muniz and Witney

Frankie is best known as his role as Malcolm in Fox's Malcolm in the Middle from 2000-2006. He also took an interest in car racing, he drove the pace car for the Daytona 500 in 2001 and also raced in the Pro/Celebrity Race as a celebrity contestant and took 7th. Frankie is into the music business now and just recently in 2017 he announced that he became the manager for the band Astro Lasso, travelling with the band as well as working the lights, monitor systems and works as their designated driver. Can he race his way to the end and win the mirrorball trophy?

Emmy-nominated choreographer and pro dancer, Witney, enters her ninth season on DWTS. Before DWTS, she was top six on season nine of FOX's So You Think You Can Dance and returned the following season as an all-star. In season 19 of DWTS,Witney and her partner, Alfonso Ribeiro came out on top. Can she cha-cha her and Frankie's way to the top and be named DWTS season 25 champion?

Jordan Fisher and Lindsay

Jordan is a well-known music artist to the younger generation. He first released music on Radio Disney and later on signed a record deal with Hollywood Records. You may also recognize Jordan for his roles on many tv shows such as, iCarly, Liv and Maddie, Teen Wolf and Grease: Live. He's a young, spunky and very talented man, but will he get those 10's from the judges and win the mirrorball trophy?

Season 25 will mark Lindsay's tenth season as a pro on DWTS. Before DWTS, she was a top four finalist on FOX's So You Think You Can Dance. She trained under director Rick Robinson with dances including ballet, jazz, hip-hop, contemporary, Latin and ballroom. Most of her training was with her main ballroom coach, Shirley Ballas, mother of DWTS pro Mark Ballas. Lindsay hit a home run last season and finished in second place with her partner, David Ross. Can she hit a grand slam this season and win the mirrorball trophy?

Lindsey Stirling and Mark

Lindsey, a well-known violinist, is ready to take on a whole new scene, dancing. Her first album Lindsey Stirling reached number one on Billboard's Dance/Electronic Chart. She doesn't just break music charts, she also writes books and comic books (soon)! Can she move her feet to the beat of the music all the way to the top this season?

Mark has been a pro dancer for more than 14 years and within those 14 years he has been a seven-time finalist and a two-time champion. He doesn't just dance, Mark also dabbles in the music industry. His singles "Get My Name" and "Miss Incredible" are both available on iTunes now. Can Mark stay the fan favorite and bring Lindsey to the top?

Nick Lachey and Peta

You may know Nick from his music but before the music there was a reality show that aired on MTV, Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica, and the show won a People's Choice Award for favorite reality show and also starred in the hit tv show One Tree Hill. His music has reached the top of the Billboard 200 chart and after that the album What's Left of Me was certified gold and had sold over 500,000 copies. He can sing and act, but can he dance his way to the top this season?

A two-time DWTS champion, Peta, enters her 13th season with DWTS. Since she started ballroom dancing, she became an Australian State Champ, before that she started dancing at the age of four and started with classical ballet and studied for 12 years under Madame Lubov Nikonorenko. Other then dancing, Peta has partnered with South Seas to create her own tanning line. Will she be able to hit the beat with Nick this season and win the coveted mirrorball trophy?

Nikki Bella and Artem

Who's ready to rumble?! Nikki, a WWE fighter, followed the footsteps of her twin sister, Brie, to the ring. She earned a Diva's Title reign that lasted a record-setting 301 days and now she is a member of the SmackDown LIVE roster. Not only is she a fierce fighter but she does it in style. Can she fight the competition to the end and come out on top?

Growing up in the town of Izhevsk, Artem joined the DWTS team in 2014 and since joining the crew he has been paired with big names, including a fan favorite from last season, Nancy Kerrigan. When he's not dancing, Artem enjoys cooking and is very passionate about motorcycles.

Sasha Pieterse and Gleb

Sasha is best known for her role as Alison DiLaurentis in the hit show on Freeform, Pretty Little Liars. She picked up the role as Alison at the age of 12 and just wrapped up filming the series after 7 years. She has also released music that is available on iTunes. It's not a secret that she's a beautiful, talented young woman. Can she dance her way to the mirrorball trophy this season?

Gleb joined the DWTS crew in 2012 and has had many successes with his partners. His most notable season is season 23. Gleb and his partner, Jana Kramer, finished in fourth place and received many 10's. Can Gleb tango his way to the top with Sasha this season?

Terrell Owens and Cheryl

Terrell spent his college years at the University of Tennessee, Chattanooga and made a name for himself. After his college days, he was drafted to the San Francisco 49ers in the third round of the 1996 NFL draft and spent 8 seasons with the team. In 2004 he joined the Philadelphia Eagles and averaged one touchdown per game. He then went on to play for the Dallas Cowboys and in 2007, he set a Dallas Cowboys record with 15 touchdown receptions. After the Dallas Cowboys, he went on to play for the Buffalo Bills. Terrell is taking a break from the field to hit the dance floor, but will it be enough to win the mirrorball trophy?

Emmy-nominated dancer, Cheryl, enters her 19th season with DWTS. She has been a coach on Lifetime's Dance Moms and was hired to replace the one and only Abby Lee Miller, dealing with the dance moms as she strives to coach the girls to be the best they can be. She has been name one of People's Most Beautiful, and she is also a noted motivational speaker.

Vanessa Lachey and Maksim

Vanessa is most notably known for her "Miss Teen USA" win in 1998. She has hosted many MTV specials including MTV's Prom Date. For two years she was the New York-based correspondent for Entertainment Tonight, where she would report the latest regarding music, movies and TV. Vanessa has also appeared on many TV shows, including: How I Met Your Mother and CSI:NY. She's a beauty queen but will she be the royalty who gets crowned DWTS champion?

Maksim (Maks) is entering his 17th season as a pro dancer on DWTS and is often referred to as the "bad boy of the ballroom," winning the mirrorball in season 18. He's made it to the final rounds five times, with two runner-up and two third place finishes. He is also one of the creators and directors of Dance Team USA. Will Maks be able to forget about the brotherly love and dance his way past his brother on the leader-board this season?

Victoria Arlen and Val

At the age of 11, Victoria developed two rare conditions known as Transverse Myelitis and Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis. These two conditions made Victoria lose her ability to speak, eat, walk and move. She had slipped into a vegetative state where she spent nearly four years "locked" inside her own body and was completely aware of what was going on but couldn't move or communicate. She went on to defy the odds and not only did she recover and learned how to walk again, but she spent almost a decade in a wheelchair paralyzed from the waist down. Since then, she has won three Silvers and a Gold medal from the London 2012 Paralympic Games, as well as many World, American, and Pan American Records. In 2015, she made the transition from a professional athlete to a sports broadcaster and joined the ESPN team as one of the youngest on air talents hired by the company. Can she beat the odds again and win the mirrorball trophy?

Before joining the DWTS team in 2011, Val was a 14-time US National Champion and two-time World Dance Champion. Val quickly rose to the top as one of the fan favorites because of his immense talent and creativity and the gift of being able to match with his partner. Val's most notable season was season 23 when he took home the gold with Olympic gymnast, Laurie Hernandez. Can he bring his partner to the top again?

With this amazing cast list, you'd be crazy to miss out on this season! Catch the two-hour season 25 premiere of Dancing with the Stars on ABC, Monday, September 18th at 8pm EST.