The Ultimate Fall Bucket List For Your Crew

Pro Tip: Complete by December 1st.

36
Amanda Fennell

Ah, here our saga continues. I once brought you an ultimate bucket list for the winter holidays. Then, I brought out an ultimate bucket list for spring and summer. Now, I'm finishing off this lovely trilogy with one final 'Ultimate' list. Fall is fastly approaching us, being that January, February, and March took three thousand years to pass, and the rest of the months went away in a blink. Before you know it you'll go from sunbathing to pumpkin picking, and soon after to Christmas decorating. Hopefully October & November will go slowly, giving us more time to appreciate the season of fall. Buckle up, grab your boyfriends, girlfriends, best friends, and even dog friends, and get ready to soon start checking things off this list. Here is the Ultimate Fall Bucket list for you and your crew.

1. Visit the Halloween Store (Or Stores).

JUST SO YOU KNOW, most Halloween stores surround every block, giving you the perfect amount of motivation for spooky-time. Go live your best life and press every single button of the demo-decorations. Try every mask on and start thinking of what to dress up as. It's spooky season, witches.

2. Complete the scary movie list.

Surprisingly, there's some underrated movies on this list that no one really knows about. Try to watch as many of these as you can with your besties!

3. Go to a haunted house.

Or ten million of them. My favorite FREAKING part of fall is all of the haunted houses. Going with a whole group of people makes it a whole heck of a lot funnier. Check out my list '6 Of The Top Haunted Houses In The Philly Area' if you're local to Philly/New Jersey as well!

4. Visit an abandoned/REAL haunted house/place.

Just be safe, careful, and (mostly) legal. What better way to feel spooked by fall than with abandoned places?

5. Carve a pumpkin.

I have met people that religiously time out a weekend to pumpkin carve, and I have also met people who have never done anything with pumpkins at all. HOW?! Pumpkins are a fall staple, and carving them is incredibly fun. Although time-consuming, it's definitely worth it to see the end product. Try having a bunch of friends over and seeing who can carve the coolest one!

6. Try everything pumpkin flavored.

Gi

Okay, I want you to channel your inner 'White-girl-Ugg-boots' and do this. Pumpkin spice is so good, and you can literally just taste fall. You can't knock it until you try it.

Go to a park.

Parks during the spring and summer are fun, but nothing can beat walking through a park during the fall, hearing the leaves crunch and seeing green turn orange and red. It makes for a great smell, fresh air, and cool group pictures.

8. Bake Halloween/Thanksgiving Pillsbury cookies.

I know that without even showing you, you know exactly which cookies I'm talking about. They need no explanation...Come on now.

9. Make pumpkin seeds.

Yes, thank you. My favorite part of pumpkin carving is the seeds. They're so good and always so fun to make!

10. Read Stephen King Novels. 

Who better to get you in the scared mood than Stephen King? The ultimate horror author, King makes terrifying books and the movies that later follow are equally as scary. Try reading '1922', the movie and book are phenomenal!!

11. Watch the newest horror or thriller TV shows. 

Yes, there are quite a few movies. However, there was just a 10-part series released on TV. It was awesome. It's scary, easy to follow, and quite interesting. Definitely watch it!

12. Go apple picking. 

I love going to pick-your-own places. Blueberries, vegetables, even flowers are available at my local farms. But of course, the best is apple picking. There's so many options to choose from and so many recipes to make with apples.

13. Make caramel apples. 

Screw a candy apple, it's all about the caramel. I am a sucker for these. Even not around fall, I always try and find these anywhere I can get them. They can even be made into nachos!

14. Make apple pie. 

Yesssss. Apple pie especially with vanilla ice cream is the best. Enough said.

15. Eat lots of pumpkin pie. 

Ugh, I'll take three pies. What a fall staple, am I right?

16. Cook for Thanksgiving.

I hate cooking, but for some reason, Thanksgiving cooking is way more fun. There's so many unique dishes to make, and you always have an abundance of leftovers.

17. Watch the parade.

It's always fun to cuddle up in bed with your favorite person and celebrate with the parade. I love seeing all of the beautifully colored floats and cool shows!

18. Get your hair dyed for the seasons changing. 

This one is for all my ladies (and guys who love getting their hair colored!) I love changing my hair with the seasons. It makes me feel fresh, new, and improved.

19. Make fall-inspired home cooked meals.

Soup, stew, and just hot meals in general that make your tummies happy. I love all of the fall recipes that Pinterest has to offer!

Throw a Halloween party. 

If you ever need a Halloween party planner, HI !!!!! I AM YOUR GAL!!!! I loveeeee love love parties with a holiday theme, and Halloween is so easy to plan and work with!

21. Buy sunflowers. 

When it comes to flowers during the fall, sunflowers are the way to go. They deserve to be around the whole house, filling every room. Buy them for you or for a loved one!

22. Watch a fall baseball game. 

I love watching baseball when the weather is nice and cool. Our local little league always has games going on!

23. FOOTBALL!!!! 

Need I say more?!!!!

And there you have it. Go out there and complete the list!!!!