Best Places to Study on UGA's Campus
Life Stages

Best Places to Study on UGA's Campus

Whether it be the benches by Herty Field or a more obscure location such as the Founder's Garden, here are the BEST places to study on campus.

23
www.theodysseyonline.com

It is so hard to find good, quiet places to study on-campus, especially if you don't want to go to the ~basic~ areas such as the MLC or Tate. These are some of the places that I've found throughout my first semester at UGA to go and study at

1. Benches at Special Collection Library

Every time I have gone to the Special Collections Library, there is absolutely no one there other than the occasional professor or visitor swinging by to observe the many exhibits they have here. If I ever have a book to read for a class or have study flashcards, I like to sit on the benches in this library because it is so quiet.

2. 4th Floor of the Main Library

One of my older friends actually showed me this place. It is honestly kind of like entering Narnia. You go up to the 4th floor by stairs or elevator, I always opt for the elevator because you won't catch me walking up the stairs, and go through this set of doors into a hallway into this large space with chalkboard and whiteboard walls. This section of the 4th floor also houses the coolest and most colorful carpeting I've seen on campus. Honestly, you probably enter another dimension when you come here.

3.