The Types of Guys You Meet in College: Mean Girls Edition

Your "milkshakes" bring all the boys to the yard. Here's the variety of flavors you'll encounter.

36

All of the boys that you will meet in the duration of your college years teach you something. Whether they break your heart, stalk you, or become your best friends. The cast of Mean Girls agrees, and this is who you will, without a doubt, come into contact with at one point or another 

Janice Ian

The guy(s) who may be a little rough around the edges, but they're funny even when they're trying not to be. You'll meet them the first few weeks of school and think that there are better people out there, and you may ditch them. But you always go back because there aren't better people; trust me. They may also help you take down a shank or two. 

Damien

The fabulous friend who has a flare for the dramatic. The things he says could land him his own TV show. He's brutally honest and a good ally to have. 

The Plastics

The boys who firmly believe that they are "top tier.' Everyone else knows they think they're top tier but could give two toaster strudels about it. They won't associate with you unless they feel you're worthy. People tend to stop and stare but also sometimes make jokes at their expense.

Regina George

The ultimate frat star. This kid rocks lax pennies, Sperries, and khakis (sometimes all together). He is way too confident in his ability to do anything. He relies on his attractiveness and rude attitude to make people fall at his feet. He often is the leader of a bro pack, a trend setter of what Chubbies are in this season. His snapchats include things like all of the alcohol his fraternity brothers bought for a weekend, bunches of money (it's all singles to make it look like more than it is) and selfies of him and his bro's during frinks at Reggie's.

Gretchen Wieners 

The boy who brags about his family's money and wealth in the hopes of getting you to sleep with him. Spoiler alert: it probably won't work. He may or may not be two-faced in hopes of watching drama unfold.

Karen Smith

You love him as a person, but you have no idea how he made it this far in the institution of American higher education. People often quote him and maybe there's even Twitter that is purely just... well...him.

Mrs. George

All the older guys, maybe fifth or even sixth-year seniors, who fight to still live the freshman and sophomore lifestyle in the hopes of never having to actually leave college because they never want to grow up.

Aaron Samuels

The ridiculously hot human who in every way is a perfect person. You end up having some classes with him and all of your friends secretly hate you when he says hi to you first in social settings. You drool just at the sight of the back of his head. You purposely make up questions you already know the answers to just to hear his voice and you fawn over when he talks to you first ("What's the date?" "It's October 3rd.")

Kevin Gnapoor

Although he got no action in high school, he now believes that joining a fraternity in college will magically help him get girls. He has no game and often brags about things people should keep to themselves. You can tell he rehearses pick up lines in the mirror everyday before "hitting up his boys" at the Starbucks in the bookstore. He's often turns into the fraternity member everyone puts up with but doesn't enjoy their company.

The Greatest People You Will Ever Meet 

These are the kids you eventually realize are your guy friends. It's not necessarily one guy group or fraternity. They could all be sprinkled anywhere, but these are the kids that are like your brothers. The one's you turn to when you've had way too much girl time and just need someone to kick back and drink a few beers with. They're always a riot, you have pet names for each other and your parents wish you were dating them. They're the best dates to functions, the tailgates during gamedays and the random night's out that you'll always remember because they let you be "one of the guys" even if it was only for a few hours.