With the fourth installment of the "Avengers" films, "Avengers: Endgame" being released recently, you might want to know what you're getting yourself into before you see it. And I'm not talking about what you'll be getting yourself into in terms of the heavy emotional toll the hours of crying yourself to sleep will have on you, I'm talking about how to prepare yourself for who might be your possible neighbor in the audience for the movie.

1. The Total Geek

Everyone knows the guy who shows up to the latest comic book movie all decked out in a Captain America jumpsuit carrying a huge metal shield to the movie's opening night. Expect lots of those.

2. The Clueless Hipster Who Goes For The Hype

The dude who shows up and has absolutely no clue what's going on in the movie, but will tell everyone it was his favorite film ever. And yeah, he'll use the word film.

3. The Family Of 5

This fan group will usually show up five minutes before showtime and expect to get five seats all together in the best spot. Sorry to break it to you, Collins family, but your asses (no matter how American) are getting separated.

4. The Angry Middle-Aged Single Man Who Shushes Everybody

If someone laughs for too long at a funny scene, this angry 38-year-old single man will start hollering at them to shut up, which is even more disruptive than someone yawning quietly.

5. The Father/Mother/Grandma/Sibling Who Was Dragged Along

As someone who is too cripplingly insecure to go to a movie alone, in the past I've asked my dad to come see movies with me. After he puts up a big fight, we eventually go together. You'll see tons of awkward people sitting in the audience who have no interest in the film and are only there because they were dragged there by another person.

Before you go see "Avengers: Endgame," you should prepare yourself in many ways, one of which is who you might end up sitting next to.