We all fell in love with Peter and Tyler C. but, I know for a fact that I was not the only one mad when Peter got chosen for "The Bachelor" over Tyler.
I mean, I truly wanted to get on my flight to New York City, meet Peter and then get him to fall in love with me. BOOM!
A perfect love story, so, of course, I was a little disappointed that my dreams were not going to come true. However, here are 3 reasons why Tyler C. should have been the next bachelor.
Getting to see a whole season of Tyler C. in all his glory would be priceless
I would actually pay to see a whole season of just Tyler. Especially if he was shirtless the entire time.
Every girl's dream of falling in love with Peter on his plane is ruined.
I know that I am not the only girl who dreamed of being with Peter on his plane. Like seriously, that would be really freaking hot and now he'll be getting married and he won't just fall in love with me if we run into each other at the airport.
Tyler C. now loses the achievable status
Ever since Tyler was seen with Gigi Hadid he is no longer viewed as achievable for the average woman. Before, he was just a normal contractor from Florida that any girl could potentially have, and now he's already been with one of the most famous models of this generation. It's over for us normal girls!
Plus, he deserves love after Hannah B's season.
- The Remaining 4 Bachelorette Personalities ›
- This Bachelorette Season Would Be Different Without 5 People ›
- 16 Men from "The Bachelorette" That We Do Not Deserve ›
- Who Will Win The Bachelorette 2019? ›
- My Favorites Of This Season's 'Bachelorette' ›
- Don't Date Someone Like Luke P. ›
- Tyler C. Isn't Hannah's Second Choice, ›
- So, Can We Officially 'Ship' Hannah B. And Tyler C. Yet? ›
- Tyler C. is the feminist icon we all need ›
- Tyler C And Jed Didn't Ask Hannah B's Dad For His Blessing On ... ›