16 Tweets People Shared With The Trending Hashtag #IWouldBringBack

What would you bring back?

35
https://www.pexels.com/photo/two-man-and-two-woman-standing-on-green-grass-field-1162964/

I was scrolling through Twitter (probably procrastinating) and I noticed this hashtag trend going on... and it got me curious. Aside from the obvious things like lost family members and pets, childhood memories, and things of that sort, what other things would people bring back that also have to go with our morals and how we live our daily lives.

Some of the answers I found left me nodding in agreement, while others had me flat out bummed.

"#IWouldBringBack a time when mass shootings didn't occur" - @chetcost

"#IWouldBringBack leaders who think reasonably" - @bobmarsdale

"#IWouldBringBack handwritten love letters" - @sunkisseddd

"#IWouldBringBack our loved ones that left us too soon." - @anythingpork

"#IWouldBringBack the ability for children to play outside without the fear of being shot, kidnapped, violated, etc." - @mgreer423

"#IWouldBringBack common sense" @anythingpork

"#IWouldBringBack those days when people didn't get so easily offended like they do now" - @handyoasstoya

"#IWouldBringBack courtship and chivalry" - @kelkass

"#IWouldBringBack human decency and kindness" - @rocking_d_robin

"#IWouldBringBack CLEAN OCEANS" - @rachelmeadows_

"#IWouldBringBack cruising in cars and flirting" - @frogerta

"#IWouldBringBack the mindset of living in a safe and secure world again" - @th3lif3ofkim

"#IWouldBringBack a world where people looked at you instead of their phone when having a conversation with you." - @rachelmeadows_

"#IWouldBringBack guys actually telling you that they like you and not disrespecting you if you don’t feel the same way" - @dayjahlovee

"#IWouldBringBack every dog I've ever had to say goodbye to" - @lanabama13

"#IWouldBringBack all the species we've lost over the past few decades" - @yamatopawa