I consider myself a movie fanatic or a book worm. Mostly because I don't have the time to keep up with a TV show — and yes, I'm aware Netflix is a thing, but if I'm being honest, I'm not the most patient person. So I can't wait for a plot line to come to fruition over the course of a few episodes only to have six major climaxes over the course of a season. I either need a novel, play, or movie with one definitive climax and that'll get to the point.

Movies are between two to three hours and I can finish a book that's a few hundred pages within five to six hours. See what I'm getting at? However, there are a few shows that I am OBSESSED with that I have even re-watched because they constantly keep me occupied. If something doesn't get to the point, I'll be honest, I'll turn it off because I have a short attention span and I don't have time to waste between school, work, friends, and family. So hopefully your movie/book people will get into these ones!

1. "Gossip Girl"

Yup, you guessed it!

2. "Witches of East End"

I love anything supernatural, what can I say?

3. "Ugly Betty"

This one has some unexpected plot points that really keep you at the edge of your seat.

4. "Shameless"

This show always has the best quotes.

5. "Lucifer"

I saw this all over Instagram and I was immediately drawn to it. A new season is out now that I just started.

6. "13 Reasons Why"

Only saw the first season, please don't kill me over season two controversy! (I told you I don't have time to keep up with a show!)

7. "Degrassi"

C'mon, who doesn't love a little fetus Drake?

8. "The Client List"

This show is about a mom who will do anything to support her kids. Her love and devotion is probably the main reason I love the show, beyond its riveting plot.

9. "The Golden Girls"

My guilty pleasure!

10. "Ghost Whisperer"

This will always be my all time favorite show. Jennifer Love Hewitt is always exceptional in every role she takes on, but Melinda is a true gem.