Trying To Be Healthy: As Told By The Kardashians

31

Okay, so you may have a problem.

But you are ready for a change.

You start researching and are overwhelmed by the number of workouts and all the recipes that go along with them.

After actually getting to the gym and seeing all the machines and buff people, you realize you have no idea where to begin.

You think about turning around and going home.

But then you muster up the courage to go and conquer those free weights.

You feel great after your workout.

But then, you wake up the next morning not being able to move.

You get to work and someone brought in donuts and pastries for everyone.

And you sit there with your salad like:

Then your co-workers ask if you want your regular from Starbucks (which, is probably some latte with extra cream and caramel).

Instead, you sit there with your protein drink and try to be nice.

Though you could really use the caffeine kick.

So, you cave in:

And you are determined to go "hard" tonight at the gym.

A couple weeks go by, and you're doing really well, and your cubicle mate asks you to train her at the gym.

You get to the gym (with your new buddy), and you finally PR your squat weight.

So you decide to treat yourself to a cheat meal:

And then the guilt sets in.

Now you are determined to get in the gym and kick your butt to make up for the ridiculous amount of carbs you just ate.

And after long hours at the gym and eating lots of celery, you finally get to your goal weight.

Now you can't wait to show off your new body.

But don't let anyone make fun of you for it. You've worked hard, and you deserve to show off that new bod!