The Ultimate Truth Or Drink Game For Couples

The Ultimate Truth Or Drink Game To Get Honestly Drunk With Your Partner In Quarantine

Tell the truth or get lit.

221

Sometimes date night can get a little too repetitive, it happens. This is especially the case if you're quarantined together trying to think of new things to do so you don't go crazy from boredom.

But here's the deal: being stuck at home doesn't have to be all that bad, especially if you have the loving company of your significant other. So instead of opting for yet another night of Netflix and chilling, consider popping open a bottle of wine or cracking open some beers and opening up — and/or getting drunk.

What's the name of the game? Truth or Drink: Quarantine Edition. Here's how it works:

The Rules Are Simple

Tell the truth or get lit... oh and

• Drink responsibly
  • Must be 21+ to play this game
  • If you're underage, play it alcohol-free like truth or dare
Get it? Got it? (In case you don't get it, each partner should answer every question until you get to the end). Good. Now it's time to play.

What was your first crush like?

What's the thing that made you cry last?

What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done while drunk?

What's the first thing you'd do if you woke up tomorrow as me?

Which romantic gesture do you think is overrated?

When was the last time you told a friend or family member you love them?

Who's your weirdest celebrity crush?

Who would you want on your "laminated list"?

A "laminated list" is the same as a "celebrity pass" list, AKA one where if the opportunity came to hook up with the celebs on this list, you would be able to without getting in trouble with your S.O.

If you could go back and change something from a previous relationship or hookup what would it be and why?

What is your favorite thing I have ever done for you?

How have you changed in the last five years?

What do you think is your best quality?

What do you think is my best quality?

What's one thing you would change about yourself if you could?

What made you fall for me?

How do you describe me to people who don't know me?

Have you ever called a significant other by the wrong name?

What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during sex?

What's one sexual thing we haven't done together that you'd want to try?

Have I ever embarrassed you?

What's one thing I'd find in your search history that you probably wouldn't want me to see?

What's the biggest lie you've ever told a significant other?

What's one thing you would never want your parents to know about you?

Who's the weirdest person you've ever fantasized about?

When are you most attracted to me?

What's one thing I do that drives you crazy?

Have you ever faked an orgasm with me?

What's the best sex you've ever had?

If you could change one thing about our relationship, what would it be?

What's the worst sex you've ever had?

What do you think is the strongest part of our relationship?

Describe your ideal "type" even if I don't check every box.

What was the closest you've ever come to cheating on a partner?

What are you most afraid of when it comes to the future?

If we reenacted a scene from a movie as role play, which movie/scene would you choose?

SEE ALSO:

Follow Swoon on Instagram.