Trust In God, Trust In America

Trust In God, Trust In America

The president is over America, but God is over all.

7
Trust In God, Trust In America
Mackenzie Webb

I know you're probably not looking to read something else about the election, but trust me, this is worth reading to remind you who is really in control. With the recent political changes, America has been going a little crazy over the updates. Although there are a lot of reasons to go crazy, or not to go crazy, we must remember who is really in control. It is not Donald Trump or anyone else here on earth. I think America is having trouble remembering that no matter what, God is always in control and has a plan for everything. He knew who would be president before the campaign even began, so we as Americans shouldn't worry, because he has it all under control and we must trust God in everything he does.

Although many people may be worried, now is the time when you have to put all your trust in God, because the "issue" is bigger than you and beyond your control. No matter what Donald Trump has in mind, God has a bigger plan that reigns over all.

People also need to have faith that all will be okay. America is a strong, great country that requires all of us to work together, not to move to another country to avoid what might be "problems" to some people. And if we try hard, give it all we have, and trust God, something will happen that will benefit us all in some way.

While it may be hard for some to put all of their trust in God, it is the most important thing now. We must also pray that God will be with the newly elected President and the decisions he makes for our country.

Lastly, it is our duty as Americans to respect our country and what it stands for. If this becomes hard to do, then pray to God and ask him to be with you and to give you peace and understanding. As I've said, God has a plan for everything, and we must trust in him and what he has planned for us. I'll leave you with a few verses that will remind you to trust in God, for he is above all.

Psalm 56:3 - "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."

Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and he will make your paths straight."

Joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."