The Only ‘Wall’ Trump Is Building Is Between The U.S. And Our Allies, And America's Gonna Pay For It

Nobody wants to fight Russia, but nor do we want to be best buddies with them either.

192

Can anyone please tell me what Trump is even doing anymore? I really don't know and am at a loss as to where even to begin looking for answers. An immigration ban that defies the ideals of our nation, a tariff war with our closest allies and biggest exporters, separating families and lying about where the policies were coming from, and now wanting to build a bond with Russia, of all countries.

What the fuck, Donny?

Let me start by clarifying that I don't think Russia or the people of Russia are inherently bad. Some great things and people have come out of Russia! Electrical transformers, synthetic rubber, radio, modern helicopters, Soyuz spacecraft (the only way to bring astro/cosmonauts back from space), and televisions all came out of Russia.

But I don't see anything grand emerging from what Trump is doing. Trump is not building anything but a platform of trust issues.

The Helinski summit that happened recently did nothing but make our country look bad. I don't see what way the US benefited from that meeting. It makes no sense to me.

Why is our country not pushing harder against Russia's government? With every day that passes more and more information is being presented showing connections and links between Russia and our elections.

He had this to say the other day, "I accept our intelligence community's conclusion that Russia's meddling in the 2016 election took place… It could be other people also. A lot of people out there. There was no collusion at all." Just, why? Why deny what some many others are saying. Especially so many in our own intelligence agencies?

Just the other day a Russia national was arrested for allegedly violating the Foreign Agents Registration Act — she was working to infiltrate the NRA to advance a pro-Russian agenda to the GOP.

Yet, Trump brushes them off in order to save face for his best buddy, Putin. He went as far as to tweet out, "Some people HATE the fact that I got along well with President Putin of Russia. They would rather go to war than see this. It's called Trump Derangement Syndrome!"

But let me ask you, what makes not liking someone an act of war? It's apparent you don't along too well with Emmanuel Macron or Justin Trudeau, but I don't see s going to war or rolling out the tanks because of it.