Trump's Family Separation Is Anti-American
Immigration

I Hate Politics But This Is Important: Child Abuse And Racism In America

AMBER ALERT: MAN HAS SEIZED AND IS CONTINUING TO SEIZE CHILDREN AND USE THEM OF HOSTAGES. WE SUSPECT THE MAN IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

137
Madison Hilliard

If you know me, you know that I would do just about anything to avoid anything that has to do with politics. I don't want to hear about it over dinner, I don't want to debate with you and I don't want you to explain your political position to me.

"Politics are super important, don't you want to know what your government is doing?"

Yes of course, but I don't want it to be a debate and I don't want to talk about it for a long time because I don't want to get heated over political differences. It happens all the time; disagreeing in politics. And to be honest, most of the time I just quietly let people stand their ground and have their position and don't say anything about it even if I completely disagree, just to avoid arguing about something.

For all of you who voted for Trump, I have a serious question: do you understand what you did?

Aside from the fact that Trump's character is extremely questionable, he's doing things to our country that will never be okay. First of all, we all know the saying, when someone shows you their true colors, believe them. We knew who Trump was when he got elected, and boy is he really trying to prove a point about what type of person he is.

If you voted for Trump, I want you to know what you let happen.

Here's the thing: Racism has gotten superly modernized. So modernized that we want to keep people from certain countries out of the United States. Trump's Travel Ban makes it extremely difficult, if not impossible, for people from Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Venezuela and Yemen. Being prejudice about certain nationalities and races of people is racism. The president is letting racism exist legally.

But it gets worse. It's called ICE.

ICE is the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. ICE is the organization that can take "non-white" looking people, ask for their papers and remove them from this country if they can't prove citizenship, that was once a safe haven for people from all places. It's not just adults either, its children.

Children are being kept at the border and being used as hostages to try and get their families to leave this country.

You don't think they're hostages? Here's the definition:

(noun) a person seized or held as security for the fulfillment of a condition.

They are hostages, but more importantly, they are children. Families are being separated everywhere and people don't care. Our president, DOES NOT CARE. Get mad and realize what is happening in our country.

Taking a child from their parent and using them as a pawn: child abuse. Not wanting people of a certain background or faith to come to our country: racist. Trump: not my president.