A little over 50 days into Donald Trump’s presidency, those who oppose him, myself included, have found a plethora of reasons to criticize him. Although there’s plenty to criticize, some of it has gone way too far. We set out each day trying to find something to criticize, and as soon as one comes up, we jump. It could be something dumb, or even something funny that is completely unrelated to politics. The problem is, when we go out of our way to criticize everything, we make ourselves look like we’re whining all the time, and our legitimate fears and criticisms of Trump’s policies get lost in a sea of complaints.

So, here are three examples of things that we should just let go:

1. Kellyanne on the couch.

While President Trump met with leaders of historically black colleges, a photo was taken of Kellyanne Conway sitting with her feet on the Oval Office couch while she looked at her iPhone. Almost instantly, all hell broke loose. Twitter exploded in a mad rush to criticize the queen of alternative facts for being unprofessional and insensitive. It wasn’t until later that we discovered that she was merely positioning herself to take a photo of everyone in the room, and everyone who criticized her instantly became fools.

2. Steak and ketchup.

One day, President Trump was caught eating a $54 steak well done with ketchup, and for some reason, that became a significant scandal for his presidency. Twitter went crazy, even calling for his IMPEACHMENT over a steak! We have a President who appointed a white supremacist (sorry, member of the “Alt-Right”) as his chief strategist, and we’re complaining about his choice in steak? Really?

3. Attacks on SNL.

It seems like there’s an all-out war between SNL and Donald Trump. We get it, he doesn’t like the way he’s portrayed on the show, so what? It’s not like he can do anything about the jokes made at his expense. If he wants to be petty, let him be petty. All he’s doing by lashing out is giving SNL more material to work with for their future shows, and the only thing he’s hurting is his own reputation.

Followed by four things we should focus on instead:

1. War on the press.

During his first press conference as President-elect, Trump called CNN “fake news” after refusing to let their reporter ask a question. Once he became president, the White House banned CNN, the New York Times, and other news outlets from its press briefings. Meanwhile, Kellyanne Conway has been flat out lying to the media, branding her lies as “alternative facts.” A free press is a key aspect of democracy, and we should be absolutely terrified that the White House is limiting the information that American citizens can have access to.

2. Wiretapping claim.

One day, out of the blue, President Trump decided to accuse President Obama of wiretapping his office during the campaign. If these allegations were true, this would’ve been a scandal on the level of Watergate. Just one problem, Trump didn’t have a shred of evidence to back his claim, almost certainly because the allegations made are flat out false. The President of the United States is falsely accusing his political opponents of espionage without any evidence whatsoever, and that is frightening.

3. Russian influence.

During the campaign, we found out that Russian state-sponsored hackers attacked the DNC in order to help Trump win the election. Trump then went on to appoint a Secretary of State whose oil company has business ties to Russia. Now we’ve found out that Trump’s campaign met with the Russian government prior to the election. Where does it end? Do the Russians have direct influence over the U.S. Government? That’s a question that, this time last year, I never even thought I’d have to consider.

4. Business interests.

Donald Trump never fully removed himself from his businesses when he took the oath to serve our nation. When he instituted a travel ban from Muslim countries, he excluded countries where he has business ties. He has an investment in the company building the Dakota Access Pipeline. The list of potential conflicts of interest goes on and on, as demonstrated by the graphic above that demonstrates his business network. Is our president truly serving his nation, or is he serving himself?