15 Of The Best Trisha Paytas Quotes From Her Video, 'I Am Transgender (Female To Male)'

Her breakup with Jason Nash put the cherry on the cupcake of her mental breakdown.

2715

Trisha Paytas is a YouTube celebrity who has been around for over a decade. In recent years, she's been associated with other YouTubers such as David Dobrik.

Due to her many years on YouTube, she's said many well-known lines, and many of them are controversial, confusing, or both. Here are some lines from her recent controversial video.

"I felt like a thicc boy, and I kinda love being a thicc boy."

"I think I choose to identify as a boy"

"I don't love pronouns like they/them, because that's super confusing (I think)...That sounds like plural people."

"I think you can be a guy some days, and I think you can be a girl some days."

"I identify more as like, a gay man."

"I do love like, glam and voluptuousness."

"I don't like to be center of attention, except when I want to be center of attention."

"When I want to put on a show, I put on the hair, I put on the makeup, I put on the outfits."

"I've always been attracted to gay guys. That's why I thought maybe I'm a gay man."

"Straight guys kind of turn me off."

"I've always had penis envy, where I just thought it would be easier if I had "that part."

"Do I think I'm transgender? Yes, 1,000 percent. Do I identify with my natural-born gender? 1,000 percent."

"I've never loved being a female."

"But let's be real, I'm basically a drag queen."

"I relate to being a gay man."

This video Paytas released on October 7, 2019 is quite controversial. Whether you side with Trisha or not, these quotes will definitely leave you in awe.