Without a doubt, "One Tree Hill" was one of the greatest shows ever on television. Not only was it extremely entertaining and relatable, but it also tackled many different themes and topics to teach valuable lessons. Here are 12 of the most memorable quotes that will inspire you and motivate you to seek light during dark times:

1. "It's the oldest story in the world..."

2. "Love is a wonderful thing. And it doesn't knock much, so when it does, make sure to open the door." - Brooke Davis

3. "Learn to let go of the past, and recognize that every day won't be sunny..."

4. "Most people are stronger than they know. They just forget to believe it sometimes." -Keith Scott

5. "It's not what you say, it's about what you do..."

6. "Stand up for what you believe in. The truth matters, so tell it, no matter what." -Haley James Scott

7. "Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep people away..."

8. "People are always going to label you. But it's how you overcome those labels. That's what matters." - Brooke Davis

9. "...Who knows where life will take you."

10. "It's hard missing someone, but if you miss someone that means you're lucky, it means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing." -Nathan Scott

11. "Because sometimes you have to step outside of the person you've been..."

12. "People get lost when they think of happiness as a destination. We're always thinking that someday we'll be happy, you know when we get that car or job, or that person who will fix everything. But happiness is a condition, not a destination. It's like being hungry. It comes and goes, and that's ok. And if people thought of it that way, they would find happiness a lot more often." - Julian Baker