How to Treat Yourself Based on Your Zodiac Sign

Treat yo'self.

78
Always Living To The Fullest

It is important to think about ways to treat yo’ self based on what is right for you. We all have different interests, passions, and ambitions so one activity may have opposing effects depending on your disposition. No one knows you better than Mother Earth, and nothing feels better than aligning yourself with the sun, moon and stars to figure out how to perfectly treat yourself this weekend.

Aries

You are courageous, energetic, active and passionate. Treat yourself to a day surfing or paddle boarding on the beach. Try something new that you’ve never done before like rock climbing or skydiving. Be daring.

Taurus

You are logical and practical. You know how to save money so spend the day doing a little shopping. Treat yourself to a new pair of shoes or a sweet bag. If your inner Taurus comes out, don’t worry; you never splurge like this.

Gemini

Your love for excitement is truly restless. This weekend, ride your bike or skateboard over to a local market or outdoor mall. Treat yourself to some delicious foods and snacks with your fav group of besties.

Cancer

You are deeply compassionate, so this weekend, go see a funny comedy movie or live show. Get out some well-deserved laughs. You will feel better after a light-hearted night out with good friends.

Leo

You are the star of the show ~naturally~ so go to a local karaoke joint, and after a few drinks, join in and soak up some attention, even if you can’t sing for your life. Trust me, your friends will be there as backup singers if your version of “Sweet Caroline” goes south. Get out, let loose, and dance- your city is your instrument.

Virgo

As an organized Virgo, make an itinerary for a day including a tour at a local museum of art, science, or history followed by a peaceful café lunch. Your love to learn new things will grow while you relax and let the plans unfold.

Libra

Because you are charismatic and likable, you love beautiful places. Take a trip to the nearby lake or garden destination in search of the perfect insta-worthy photo of you and your group of best friends.

Scorpio

This weekend, get in touch with your sensual side by taking a dance or painting class. Let all your emotions out on the dance floor or canvas. Doing this will relax you for the busy work week ahead.

Sagittarius

You like your alone time and you love to indulge yourself. Get all iced out, get your hair and makeup done at the salon, and find a cute date to go drink with at a local hotspot for a fancy cocktail you’ve been wanting to try.

Capricorn

You are the hardest working zodiac sign. Take a break. As difficult as it may be, turn your computer off, put your phone to the side, and take a leisurely stroll through the park or mall. If you need to get out that Capricorn energy, go on a hike instead, or search for that perfect pair of blue jean shorts at the mall. Don’t stop conquering.

Aquarius

As a fun-loving wanderer, you hate to be held down. Take a day to explore your city or suburb to whatever calls to you, whether it be attending a local festival or bar opening with friends or a relaxing pedicure. Accept your independence and do whatever calls to you. #MeTime.

Pisces

Being a water sign, you may feel most at peace near a beach or lake. If there isn’t one of those where you live, then perhaps enjoy a soothing bath or a pool day with friends or family. When being a person gets too complicated, channel your inner mermaid.