Admitting To Your Travia Crack Addiction

64

“Oh cool, a new game is out!” For some reason, the whole world gets hooked on one particular game every so often. It started off with Angry Birds, then Temple Run, and so on and so forth. Not too long ago, this cute little spinner decided to take over the world. Meet Trivia Crack! He enjoys long spins on the phone and ruining your day with a sports question. So how does this addiction begin? Well, it’s pretty simple.

Your friend is on their phone. You hear that creepy, but oddly soothing music. “Hey man, whatcha playin’?” you ask, needing something besides social media to distract you from your homework. “Ugh,” they say. “Trivia Crack, I’m so addicted.” You decide to go to the app store and check this “Trivia Crack” thing out.

Awww, what a cute little spinner! He wants me to win!

Art and Literature eh? How hard can this be? “What is a fedora?” 

… Is this really a question? A hat, duh, and a dumb one at that.

Oh, what’s a crown mean? Hmm, I’m going to go with crown me. Sweet, I get to pick a category? Entertainment please!

The game continues like this for the first couple of hours. Then, you realize why trivia crack sucks. You never get a sports question right, sometimes you get like three history questions in a row, and you almost always lose the challenges. So sticking to the crown is the safe way out.

But then, God forbid you misread the question and get an ENTERTAINMENT question WRONG. Excuse me while I go hide under a rock because I’m so stupid and I’m embarrassed.

But have no fear, you come back and cream your opponent.

Then it comes to a point where you can’t beat this one particular person and you quit restarting games but they keep starting them. You can’t reject it because that’s just rude. So you watch your entire existence be squashed by this person. This goes on for a few days and then you realize this game is overrated. See ya, Trivia Crack.

*plays for 2 more days*