Meet the Top Female Golfers of 2017. Can you Guess Who they Are?

Women's Golf is on the Rise - and we pay our Respects
88

When we think golf, often names like Tiger Woods and Rory Mcllroy come up, but we are about to change that placement in your mind. In this article, you will read about five of the best female golfers in 2017. 

Sandra Gal

She is easily one of the most popular female golfers of 2017. The German beauty was born back in 1985. She began playing golf early in her childhood and featured in the German National Team at the age of 17.

Long before anyone knew, she was winning titles and gaining limelight.

In 2007, she qualified for the LPGA Tour and within a year, turned pro. Sandra achieved T15 in 2011, T12 in 2012, and T19 and T25 in 2013, and is still playing on the LPGA Tour. She uses the Driver GBB Epic, 3 and 5 wood GBB Epic Sub-Zero, and a Callaway Chrome Soft.

Blair O'Neal

The US-born Blair O'Neal is another one of the favorite golfers from 2017. She was born in 1981 and started practicing the sport from the age of 13.

Soon she took her love for golf to the next level by becoming a professional golfer. She has two professional wins to her name.

Blair has successfully finished T68, T22, T64, T52, and T37, and is known to use the infamous Cobra drivers. She is a model on the side and is loved by millions for both of her elite professions.

Cheyenne Woods

Another one of the favorite female golfers from this year is Cheyenne Woods. She is a US National who is arguably the most famous female golfer around the globe. Cheyenne was born in 1990.

She found her love for golf in college where she won back-to-back championships in 2006 and 2007.

After becoming professional in 2012, she has won two important tournaments including the Volvik RACV Ladies Masters where she won by a margin of two strokes. She uses a Nike VRS Covert Driver, a Nike RZN Black Ball, and Nike VR Pro wedges, etc.

Cristie Kerr

Cristie Kerr comes from the United States of America and was born in 1977.  Cristie has become quite a decorated female golfer with 26 professional wins to her name.

Cristie

Cristie has a staggering number of 19 wins on the LPGA Tour. One of the amusing facts about her is that she is naturally left-handed, yet plays golf with her right hand.

In her bag, you will find a PARSONS Driver, a Ping putter, and a Titleist-PRO V1 ball, etc. She is very active with social work and often spends time doing breast cancer charity work during her free time.

Belén Mozo

While talking about popular female golfers of the year, it would be unfair to miss out on the Spanish Belén Mozo. She was born in 1988 and turned professional in 2010.

Belen is currently playing on the LPGA Tour which she joined back in 2011, and the Ladies European Tour.

She received a 63T this year in Tech Championships—Indy Women.  The 2017 Masters win, her love for the gym, and her Spanish beauty, are only a few reasons why her fans love her.

As for the equipment, you will find an XR Sub Zero Driver, a Chrome Softball, and a Fers Apex Pro 16 etc

Sandra Gal

Blair O'Neal

Cheyenne Woods

Cristie Kerr

Cristie Kerr from the United States was born in 1977. She is quite a decorated female golfer with 26 professional wins to her name.

Belén Mozo

http://www.callawaygolf.com/golf-clubs/drivers/drivers-2016-xr-pro-sub-zero.html

As for the equipment, you will find an XR Sub Zero Driver, a Chrome Softball, and a Fers Apex Pro 16 in her bag. Go Girl!