Imperfections make us who we are

To The Person Who Worries About Everything

This is a lesson that should be well-learned, even though it's way easier said than done

76

To The Person Who Worries About Everything,

This is a lesson that should be well-learned, even though it's way easier said than done.

To the person who worries about everything—it's OK.

It's OK to be worrying about what you want to do in your life.

It's OK to be worried about not passing your classes, or how to spend less money. It's OK to worry about things in life—after all, life can't be easy.

What's not OK though, is how you beat yourself up for not being perfect at academic work.

What's not OK is you putting the weight of the world on your shoulders to help a single person out.

What's not OK, is you not being happy just because you have an ideal expectation in mind.

People aren't perfect, despite how hard we try to be. As humans, we' re meant to make mistakes because that's how we learn from them; that's how everyone learns come to think of it.

It's time for you to learn that you deserve to be happy and enjoy yourself.

You don't have to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders despite what you think. Be free with who you are and what you want to do. At the age of 21, you don't have to forcibly know what you want to do in your life step by step; enjoy your young age and live life to the fullest.

Be happy.

Play sports, travel, draw, paint, sing. Do things that make you happy because, at the end of the day, that's all that matters. Worrying isn't a bad thing, it really isn't, however, it becomes a problem whenever you get hurt just for the sake of being somebody you're not.

To The Person Who Worries About Everything, please do your best to stop.

Keep in mind that time is very fair and just. There's enough time in the world for you to figure things out, don't rush yourself, and don't stress because if you do, you'll miss out on the wonderful things life has to offer. Always remember you don't have to be perfect. Perfection doesn't exist, try to keep in mind that your flaws make you a unique person.

Imperfections are beautiful.