Top #TotalFratDadMoves

Top #TotalFratDadMoves

6

How do you know if your Dad is frat? 

These are some of the most Fratty Frat Dad quotes around for Frat Dad's Day on June 15.

“My dad is so frat, every time I tell my dad I have a girlfriend, the first question he asks is what sorority she's in.”       

“My dad is so frat, he made sure my first words were 'stop whining.' Or maybe he just didn't understand a baby's bad behavior can't be solved with the same tactics used for pledges.”

“My dad is so frat, he called me a pledge until I hit puberty. Then I became a JA.”       

“My dad is so frat, he calls my mom a slam piece.”

“My dad is so frat, he put the Greek letter version of our last name on the front of our house.”      

“My dad is so frat, his national chapter still hosts mixers and exchanges with sorority Nationals.”    

“My dad's so frat, he owns a mansion right behind a golf course so he doesn't have to drink and drive.”

“My dad is so frat, he can puncture a hole in a beer can with his thumb, shot gun it in less than a second and proceed to run a mile in under six minutes while whistling 'Dixie.'”

“My dad is so frat, his job is to help run America.”

“My dad is so frat, instead of flipping cups for beer, he flips houses for profit.”

“My dad is so frat, he owns the land my frat castle was built on.”

“My dad is so frat, he challenged me to see who could throw up farther.”

“My dad is so frat, he actually fought my mom over whether to name me Pledge, arguing that they would change it after I earned my letters.”

“My dad is so frat, he earned enough money to construct and live in an exact replica of his college frat castle.”

“My dad is so frat, he refuses to listen to any music apart from the fraternal repertoire.”

“My dad is so frat, he still throws 'CEOs and Corporate Hos' themed parties. Everyone who attends is either a CEO or works in a corporate office.”

“My dad is so frat, he created a creed for our family that we have to recite before every meal.”