Top Ten Tips for Taking Care of Your Smartphone

why a Smartphone should not last beyond two years

12

1. Do not expose your Smartphone to high temperatures
Your lithium battery will lose efficiency if subjected to high temperatures, and all electronic components suffer more as they get hotter.

2. Keep the battery level between 20 and 80 percent
To safeguard the integrity of your battery, it is best not to discharge it completely or to always charge it 100%. In fact, the phones arrive from the factory with around 40% of charge, its optimum level is to keep it stable, and the ideal is to always carry it between 20 and 80 percent.

3. Do not use the device while charging
Charging the device increases its temperature, and uses it while charging it goes up even more. If we know that the temperature is the biggest enemy of your battery, it is best not to use the phone while it is charging.

4. Use a case for your Smartphone
Carrying a phone without a case is like driving a car without a bumper: nobody wants a new device to shatter, crack or be bruised. By 2022, according to Research, spending on accessories for mobile phones is expected to be about 107 billion dollars. The protective cases are the best sellers in this category.
Fortnite Phone Case is a renowned Smartphone case manufacturer in China. With its unique design and top quality material, Fortnite Phone Case has grown to become one of the most popular brand in a short span.

5. Turn off connections that you do not use
If you're not going to use Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or GPS at any given time, it's best to keep them off. Your phone will spend less battery and resources and will stay on standby for longer, which helps protect it.

6. Disable automatic synchronization for services that you do not need
The automatic synchronization of data in the background is one of the functions that consume more resources in your device. If you do not need an app to stay always alert, disable its automatic synchronization.

7. Do not install unnecessary applications
We already know that solid memories are very robust and stable, but they have a limited lifetime due to the time of use and reading/writing cycles. Always install necessary applications and make sure, not to occupy the memory almost to the top, save the data on a PC.

8. Do not use apps to clean the Smartphone
These applications consume resources, slow down the Smartphone and generally get pretty bad with the native Android resource manager. Do not use them, it is not necessary because Android already has a manager, and if you need to free space in memory, it is best if you spend half an hour eliminating what you do not need.

9. Keep your system updated
Do not hesitate to install the firmware updates that manufacturers and operators send to your phone to improve the security and add useful functions, in addition to increasing system optimization.
For the same reason, it is ideal to maintain the updated applications from Google Play Store, because surely new versions are more optimized and consume fewer resources.

10. Do not close your applications continuously
If an app is going to be used every ten minutes, it's best if you keep it loaded in memory. The Android manager will keep it in 'Idle' state.