The Top 10 Female Commandments

The Top 10 Female Commandments

Girl Code is very important.
15

Girl Code. This is a very important concept in my opinion. Not to sound all cliché and what not but I do think that girls need to stick together. It's a crazy world out there and honestly the world doesn't need more unnecessary, petty, backstabbing female drama. Let's be real here for a second, girls are mean and not mean in the way that guys can be. When we have a problem with someone we talk and talk and talk and talk about it to everyone. I'm guilty of it and you're guilty of it. It's okay everyone does it. Girls are very sneaky and we do this whole "I'm going to be nice to your face but call you b*tch behind your back" thing. I think that girls need to stop competing with other girls for once and realize that we are all on the same team here. Now I'm not going to write this article and pretend that I haven't talked about someone behind their back or have been mean to someone because that's not true. However in all honesty I really regret letting other girls get to me. The girl drama needs to end because 1. it's annoying 2. it's unnecessary and 3. we gotta stick together ladies. The following are, in my opinion, the 10 most sacred commandments that girls should follow in order to maintain this whole "girl code" mentality.

1. Do not call other girls nasty nasty names (b*tch, slut, whore, etc).

Honestly I don't like being called those things and I bet that you don't like to be called those things either. So just don't do it.

2. Do not judge another girl based on her appearance.

So what if that girl is wearing a very revealing crop top? It's not our place to say whether or not she looks ugly. If she feels good in it then respect and applaud her for being confident in herself.

3. Do not steal another girl's man.

Doesn't matter if it's an ex he's off limits. Ladies this is just not acceptable and frankly it's very RUDE.

3.5. However, it is not necessarily always the girl's fault in those situations. Do not always place the blame it on her because maybe she didn't know.

4. Always carry extra tampons because mother nature has a mind of her own.

This not only benefits you but it also helps a girl out if they find themselves approaching red tides and they are unprepared.

5. Always stick up for your other girl friends.

Have each other's backs. I feel like this is obvious but I remember a few instances in high school where some of my girl friends didn't have my back and I really wish they that did.

6. Always keep in contact with you're not so sober friends and put them to bed if you have to.

They'll yell at you in the moment but they'll definitely thank you later.

7. Interrogate any new lover of one of your friends.

You gotta make sure he's got good intentions otherwise you need to let your friend know that he is no bueno before it's too late.

8. Rescue any girl who is being hit on by a creep and looks extremely uncomfortable with the situation.

They'll always thank you for that one.

9. Always listen to your girl friends when they need to vent.

Just sit there while they have a massive freak out because to them it's very helpful and therapeutic.

10. Chicks before d*cks.

Always and forever.