9 Best Articles On Odyssey's Swoon Since March 29

9 Swoon Articles You Missed From The Week Of March 29

Let's GO!

16

As you've seen every week, Odyssey creators never fail to create some of the most sharable content on the web — and we're not saying that just cause we're biased (though it definitely helps).

Because Swoon happens to be one of Odyssey's hottest verticals (naturally), we really can't get enough. This week — like last month — dating and relationship content was just as steamy as ever.

In case you missed some of the week's top stories, we've rounded them up for you here.

Coronavirus Cut My College Years Short, And It's More Heartbreaking Than My Worst Breakup

By Caroline Boze

"You know that feeling you get when your heart is broken and you know you have to be cordial, but you just don't want to? There's a pit in your stomach that feels like it will never go away even though you know it eventually will. You know it will get better in time but that time seems like an eternity. Well, that's exactly how I feel and have felt since I had to end my senior year at the University of Kentucky far too soon."

To Anyone Whose Wedding Gets Canceled, I Promise There Are Better Days Ahead

By Taylor Mae

"Your wedding day is just the first of many adventures that God will lead you through. I am so fortunate to have been blessed with a spouse to share these moments with. I pray that you and your future spouse will be able to take on times of hardship as a team."

16 Dating Horror Stories That'll Make You Secretly Grateful We're Social Distancing

By Charlotte Trattner

"The dating world is a jungle and sometimes it may feel like every guy has the potential to go crazy. You may be thinking, it is something in the water? Bad dates happen and it is good to know you aren't the only one struggling."

I'm An Extrovert Dating An Introvert, And Being Opposite Is What Makes Us Attract

By Jenna Leavitt

"I feel like yin and yang when I'm with him. Sometimes his dynamic is even unspoken which is wild. I never feel muted or brought down by him. In fact, I feel more in control of myself when he's around."

Guys, I'm A Busy Woman, So If I Make Time For You, Don't Take It For Granted

By Lexi Schroeder

"I'm a busy woman and that's because I know I'm going to be successful after college and if a guy wants to take advantage of my spare time, I don't want him."

How To Show Your S.O. Love While Quarantining In Different Cities, Based On Their Love Language

By Emily Farrell

"This is the point we are at in our lives and anyone who isn't able to see their significant others has definitely had to work a little ~extra~ to keep that spark going."

5 Reasons Dating An Italian Girl Is Even Better Than Nonna's Meatballs

By Sophia Pedro

"For those of you who are not currently friends with or dating someone Italian, first of all, what are you doing? Second of all, you're definitely going to want to get yourself an Italian best friend or S.O. after reading this because the rumors are true, dating an Italian girl will be the best decision you've ever made."

Dear Diary, I'm Quarantined With My Boyfriend And I Ask Him Every 5 Seconds If He Still Loves Me

By Bobbie Annette Hall

"Now with my period, he got to experience every one of my mood swings. Last night I laughed and cried back and forth for 15 minutes and he had no idea what to do, but he did his best. And afterward, he told me he still loved me (because I asked again, whoops)."

A Definitive List Of The Best Love Songs Ever Made, To Listen To Alone In Quarantine

By Annie Mantei

"Feeling lonely? Same. But while we're social distancing and looking for stuff to do, listening to music is the perfect way to help pass the time."

Follow Swoon on Instagram.