9 Best Articles On Odyssey's Swoon Since January 26

9 Swoon Articles You Missed From The Week Of January 26

They keep getting hotter and hotter.

126

Week after week, Odyssey creators come through with some of the hottest content on the Internet.

Of course, since our dating and relationships section can get naturally a little extra steamy, Swoon's articles are consistently some of the best on the site. This week — just like last week — this was no different.

In case you missed some of the week's top stories, we've rounded them up for you here:

To The Boy I Keep Canceling On, I Swear It’s Not You, It’s Me

By Jennifer Kustanovich

Jenni opens up about her single life, which allowed her to choose independence over going on dates because it helped her love herself.

Why Your Ex Cheated On You, Based On Their Zodiac Sign

By Christina Silies

Christina really hits all of the signs with a unique take astrology, which we always love.

If Peter Kavinsky And John Ambrose McClaren's Dating Profiles Looked Like This, Would You Swipe Right?

By Shannon Bossman

Shannon takes two fictional characters and compares them in a "swipe off" using our Odyssey Dating Profile Template and it's absolutely perfect. Especially since it's timely as "To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You" comes out soon.

8 Lessons I Learned From Going Out With Guys I Matched With On Dating Apps

By Lexi Schroeder

Swiping on dating apps can be pretty exhausting and if you're not committed or you don't know what to look for, it can feel hopeless. Lexi shares exactly what she learned from dating on the apps and spills her tips.

To My Ex Who The World Lost Too Soon, I Never Imagined I'd Actually Lose You Forever

By Mary Kate Gosselin

As the headline suggests, this is a touching piece about Mary Kate's ex who passed after they had broken up. Her rawness is exactly what makes the piece so special.

If You Love Someone, Tell Them, Because Life Is Too Short To Take Your Time

By Devin Ammons

As creators know well, Devin writes an article sharing exactly what we can learn from the sudden and tragic death of Kobe Bryant — tell those you love that you love them before it's too late.

15 Perfect Date Ideas For Anyone Whose Love Language Is Quality Time

By Megan Patty

For anyone in love and looking for fun new date ideas, Megan rounded up some of her favorites, which are perfect for Valentine's Day for anyone who loves spending quality time with their partner.

I'm The Girl Who Tells Guys When I Have Feelings For Them In A Generation Afraid Of Rejection

By Cece Maria

Vulnerability and rejection are things Gen Zers often run away from in today's dating world. Cece, however, shares just how expressing her feelings positively affects her life — even if it leads to rejection sometimes.

To Every Future Bride, It's OK To Not Be OK

By Kylee Marie Wilson

Kylee highlights just how many emotions and questions come with getting engaged and planning a wedding. It's not always easy, she says, and she wants other brides-to-be to know that is absolutely OK.

Interested in writing Dating & Relationships content for Swoon on Odyssey? Email taylor.mead@theodysseyonline.com to get started.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.