Top Response Articles of This Week

Top Response Articles of This Week

In the dog days of summer, Odyssey's creators are here to keep you entertained!

12116
Top Response Articles of This Week
This Summer Has Taught me More About Life Than Any Other Summer

Can you believe it's almost August? Even though summer break is winding down, Odyssey's response writers are keeping you entertained with hot new articles. From travel advice to Netflix recommendations, there's something for everyone! Here are the top three response articles of last week:

5 Things You Have To Do In Tokyo by Emily Templeton

5 Things You Have To Do In Tokyo

www.theodysseyonline.com

There is so much to do and see in Tokyo but here are five things you can start with!

This is a response to My Trip To Japan.

7 Netflix Shows and Series to Consider Watching by Madison Gabriel 

7 Netflix Shows and Series to Consider Watching

www.theodysseyonline.com

Taking a look at the fun yet critical lenses of television today.

This is a response to Films In The Spirit Of Summer.

Summer Activities That Will Make You Appreciate The Little Things by Micah Herrin 

Summer Activities That Will Make You Appreciate The Little Things

www.theodysseyonline.com

Fun summer ideas that you can do anywhere and will give you the right mindset to conquer the colder seasons ahead.

This is a response to 15 More Summer Activities To Cure Your Boredom.