Six Best Manifestation Podcasts in 2021 That Will Kickstart Your Dream Life

These podcasts will inspire, enlighten, and remind you that you are worthy of everything you deserve.

1770
Photo by Dillon Shook on Unsplash

Manifestation is a way of using your thoughts to shape your reality. By using positive affirmations, setting intentions, and acting on goals, many people have had success. Particularly in the turbulence of a pandemic world, manifestation has become increasingly popular. So much so, that manifestation videos on TikTok have gone viral, with billions of views. Tik Tok stars, like Bella Poarch, have admitted that watching these videos helped them to reach success in their careers and personal lives.

But what if social media isn't your thing? A great alternative is to listen to podcasts from manifestation gurus and coaches instead! Here are some of the top podcasts that will kickstart your manifestation journey and help you create the life you desire.

Badass Manifester Podcast - Ashley Gordon

Feel like something isn't clicking in your life? The Badass Manifester Podcast will help you to realize that your life can be more than just 'normal'. In fact, it can be totally extraordinary. The podcast is brought to you by Ashley Gordon: a quantum coach who helps other female coaches to ditch their negative mindsets. In turn, they can then help their own clients to do the same! If you're not a coach, don't be disheartened, as this podcast is still full of manifestation tips for everyone.

Ashley is real, authentic, and true to herself, which rubs off on listeners. She takes us on a journey, answering 'juicy coaching questions' and talking us through her own insightful experiences. She also discusses how to manifest 5 figure months (the dream!), and even how to bring more fun into your life!

Badass Manfiester Podcast will help you to open your eyes to what you truly can be. Whoever you are, you can take control of your own life, open up to a world of magical possibilities, and be a badass in the process.

Mindset to Manifestation - Christina Medina

Are you stuck in a rut in your life when it comes to your work, finances, or relationship? Then you need to listen to Christina Medina's podcast, Mindset to Manifestation. Christina has walked the walk herself, and lived a true 'rags to riches' story. Coming from a family of substance abuse, leaving home at a young age, and trying to make it on her own in NYC, Christina has been through it all. Now she is a certified life & professional coach, a reiki practitioner, certified yoga instructor, and a luxury real estate broker. Her secret? Practicing self-love, aligning with her highest frequency, and dedicating time to manifestation in order to achieve the life of her dreams.

She launched her podcast to share this information, bringing a weekly episode to our ears to help listeners to move away from the 'victim' mindset. Instead, she wants us to embrace everything we are worthy of. She does this by guiding you to find your true soul's purpose, asking you to delve deep into what you were born to do on this earth.

EXPANDED Podcast with Lacy Phillips

Manifestation is a unique spiritual experience, but much of it is backed up by science too. This is where Lacy Phillips comes in, founder of 'To be Magnetic'. TBM uses an approach that differs from the usual manifestation coaches. Instead, it focuses on manifestation as a process found in neuroscience and psychology. For those that may be a little cynical when it comes to manifestation, this is the perfect podcast for you; it's a great introductory step into this world that will give you the evidence you need to start practicing yourself!

Lacy Phillip's success speaks for itself, with her podcast, 'Expanded', ranked as one of the best spiritual podcasts, despite being mainly science-focused. Each episode goes through real-life experiences such as childhood traumas, relationship boundaries, and how to reprogram your subconscious. By explaining manifestation through neurology, listeners begin to open themselves up to the process of 'believing' and can then begin to manifest the life they are worthy of. So, are you ready to remove the blocks in your life and embark on a journey of self-exploration?

Making it Happen with Henry Ammar

Writing down your affirmations, saying your mantras out loud, and visualizing your dream life are key parts of manifestation. However, it's essential to always act on your practices. Henry Ammar is all about actually 'making it happen', bringing you a podcast to help you bring your empowered life into reality. His experience as a successful musician, entrepreneur, certified success coach, life coach, and business coach has seen him become an empowerment specialist for celebrities and influencers. He is also a well-known keynote speaker to audiences of 35,000+ using his influence to transform lives across the world.

This success continues with his podcast 'Making it Happen', which reached number 1 place in the training category on Itunes, and number 6 in the education category. This is no surprise, with each episode a combination of inspiring interviews, speeches, and Henry's own musings. Covering topics such as loneliness, toxic relationships, and confidence, Henry will help you to take your life into your own hands and make your dream life happen. These are real-life lessons that work!

The Soul Frequency Show - Shanna Lee

A key part of manifestation is raising your frequency vibration. Put simply, we are all energy and we operate at different levels. For example, low frequency is normally darker heavier energies like sadness. To open yourself up to what the universe can bring you, it's essential to operate at a higher frequency. In order to reach this, it's key to practice self-love and gratitude, and awaken yourself to 'your soul's mission' says Shanna Lee, podcast host of 'The Soul Frequency Show'.

Shanna has taken the world by storm with her books, public talks, and coaching. Now, she is a consultant to executives of Fortune 500 companies and a manifestation coach to celebrities and influencers. She brings this wealth of knowledge to the podcast, talking all things frequency, by bringing on insightful guests, like Dr. Katy Jane and Sarah Renee, in order to share stories and experiences that will enlighten listeners. This is for those people that want to transform their lives, and are open to real, honest, and funny conversations that will reveal their core self.

Pursuit of Bliss - Kristen Jenna

Happiness: that feeling that's hard to put into words and something we often search for in our daily lives. Manifestation expert, Kristen Jenna, believes happiness is all about living in the present moment and feeling totally at peace. She once believed she would never find happiness; she lived in tiny apartments, worked paycheck to paycheck, and felt downhearted in her joyless corporate job. Using manifestation techniques she brought herself to the most blissful point in her life. She now travels the world, lives her life's purpose, and enjoys total freedom - both financially and personally. She uses her podcast 'Pursuit of Bliss' to help listeners also find unadulterated happiness, by providing tips on manifestation, healthy mindset, and wellness.

Maybe you can't pinpoint exactly where you are feeling low in your life? Tune in to an episode and find clarity, whether it's on a recent breakup, where you live, or even how you eat. Kristin's uplifting words will set you on a transformational journey to bliss!

You might be just embarking on your manifestation journey, or you may already have all the techniques of this life-changing practice under your belt. Whoever you are, these podcasts will inspire, enlighten, and remind you that you are worthy of everything you deserve. Let these audio experiences take you on a transformative journey to find the magic and happiness in your life!