The 5 Best Odyssey Health Articles From The Week Of January 19

5 Health And Wellness Articles You Missed From The Week Of January 19

A weekly roundup of Odyssey's Health and Wellness section.

309
Alexa Malloy

Every week, Odyssey creators take a deep dive and write articles that reflect relevant topics, emotions, and stages of life. Within the Health & Wellness vertical, creators share stories ranging from mental health struggles to advice from their fitness journey. Here are the top five articles from this last week on Odyssey Health & Wellness.

1. What It's Really Like To Have Lyme disease

A creator shares her personal story of Lyme disease and how her life has changed because of it.

Read more from this creator here.

2. Recovering From An Eating Disorder Is A Lifelong Battle, But We're Fighting The Good Fight

Discussing a struggle that so many face, this creator sheds light on the longevity of an eating disorder and the strength it takes to beat it.

Read more from this creator here.

3. No One Tells You About The Second Wave Of Puberty That Hits You In Your Twenties

We could all use an "I've been there" article, and this is one of them, tips and tricks included.

Read more from this creator here.

4. To The Girl Who Isn't So Sure She'd Be Missed

If you need a reminder of your value to the world, look no further.

Read more from this creator here.

5. Please Stop Telling Me How To Handle My Grief If You've Never Experienced It

This creator's experiences with grief gives her an authentic voice on the topic.

Read more from this creator here.

Do you want to create Health & Wellness content on Odyssey? Email lily.moe@theodysseyonline.com to get started.