Top 8 fun games for holidays

Top 8 fun games for holidays

We have put together 8 fun games for holidays!

16

Games are a fun way to spend time with family and friends and in the holiday you have plenty of time for that. In addition, games are also a godsend on days when the weather is a little disappointing. While the rain is tapping on the roof of your camper, you do not have to get bored with these games for a minute!

Game 1: Monopoly

Perhaps the most famous board game ever: Monopoly ! The game has been published in 47 languages since its inception in 1935 and is sold in 114 countries. You can continue playing the game for hours, which is very useful if it rains for several days in a row. Do you ever want to break the record of longest game Monopoly? Then you have to continue. The record stands for 70 days of play in one piece.

Game 2: Four in a RowIf

you purchase a travel edition from four in a row , you can play it anytime and anywhere. It is a small game that is easy to carry and therefore ideal for holidays. It is a simple game where you only have to make sure you get 4 slices in a row. If you manage that, you have already won! Play alternately and attack from every possible angle. Just until a player has 4 slices of his or her color in a row. This can be horizontal, vertical or diagonal.

Game 3: Rummikub

Rummikub is already a familiar family game. Almost everyone has the game at home and almost everyone knows the rules. It is about laying the right combinations of stones. Through a combination of insight, daring and tactics you certainly have a chance to win! The game has a special small and compact travel edition. It hardly takes up space and you can play it anytime and anywhere!

Game 4: Settlers of Catan dice game

Are you a fan of the game Settlers of Catan, but would you rather not take such a big box in the camper? Then this dice game offers a solution! With this version you get a sheet of paper where the famous streets, villages and cities from the ordinary Settlers of Catan stand up. You can throw the dice three times each turn to create a combination that you have something to suit.

Game 5: Halli Galli

With the Halli Galli game you are guaranteed to have fun. You and your fellow players may take a card in turn. As soon as the cards together show 5 equal pieces of fruit, everyone hits the bell as quickly as possible. So make sure you pay attention! The person who has first beaten the bell and thus lies with his hand at the bottom, receives the cards of that round. If you have no more cards, you are out of the game. Did you collect all the cards? Then you are the proud winner!

Game 6: Earthworms

With Earthworms you do not have to think so much and that's why it's a nice game. During this game you have to collect as many earthworms as possible. At the beginning of the game, that goes very friendly, but the further you get into the game, the less earthworms remain. Do not be ashamed when you want to take away earthworms from the opponent. Minute to win it games Come up with all sorts of tactics and make sure you win!

Game 7: Who is it?

Are you good at guessing? Then ' Who is it ?' definitely a fun game to play! Ask yes and no questions to your opponent and find out the right information that you need for the solution. Because who is it? Who is on your opponent's secret card? Pay attention, because in the meantime your opponent also asks you questions. Whoever can guess who it is, is the winner! You can choose from 'Who is it?' purchase a special travel edition, but you can also do it easily with pen and post-its. Change the name to 'Who am I?', Write a name of a known person on a post-it and stick it on the forehead of your opponent. Your opponent can discover all sorts of yes and no questions who he or she is.

Game 8: Werewolves

Werewolves from Wakkerdam is an ideal game for your camping holiday. Collect a large group of people, create a mysterious atmosphere with candles or a campfire and success is assured. During the game, players are assigned a role by the game leader. The roles can vary from ordinary citizen to werewolf and from witch to innocent girl. During the night the different characters perform their characteristics and at the end of the night the werewolves eliminate an innocent citizen. When the weather turns day, the citizens discuss the events of the past night in a meeting. They may then try to eliminate a werewolf on their own. However, the werewolves themselves also participate in the meeting, and that does not make that decision easy.