Top 5 Things That Will Help Ring in the New Year

5. Concert Season
34

5. Concert Season

Everyone loves going to concerts - it's the one thing so many people look forward to. Everyone loves going with friends, having a good time, and enjoying the music.

4. Summer Activities

Summer activities are a great part of a new year. Everyone loves going on a boat, swimming, tanning, and just everything under the sun.

3. Vacations

Vacations are the best part - maybe you've been waiting for the next year to come because you're planning a big trip or maybe it's just a yearly trip you look forward to. Whatever the case, everyone loves vacations.

2. Those New Year Resolutions

Everyone makes a new years resolution that most people end up forgetting about. Mine has always been going to the gym. I tell myself every year I'll start going and I never do.

1. The Ball Drop

New Years is the best. Everyone hangs out, has a party, and its so much fun. You gather together when the ball drops and kiss your loved ones and wish all your friends a happy New Year together. Start the new year right!