Five skincare products to help you remain blemish free.

Top 5 Skin Care Necessities To Get Glowy JLo Skin

Here's to keeping your face clear, pores unclogged, and skin moisturized (and non-oily of course).

154

We all know the drill by now. Take off your makeup and wash your face, thoroughly I might add. Some of us don't even wear makeup, but we still get build up and gunk in our pores and a bright shine on your face. So either way, the drill definitely includes some type of face washing or cleaning. For some, the routine is extensive and requires a lot of work. For others, it might simply be a bar of soap (ew, boys).

These products work perfectly for me so here's hoping they work just as well for you!

1. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads.

This product is a 10/10 if you are acne prone! I use these on my forehead because my forehead is the one spot where I usually break out! Between pimples and tiny little bumps, I love how these pads help me. My routine usually consists of washing my face with face wash, then rather than moisturizing my whole face, I would use one single pad and rub it all over my forehead. I would only moisturize in the areas where I didn't use the pad.

2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It is one of the best drugstore moisturizers that I have ever used. I tend to stay away from cream moisturizers because they clog my pores and cause me to breakout. This moisturizer is incredibly light-weight and non-clogging. However, I must admit that it is still pretty expensive. This product is about $20, which I think you're getting what you paid for, it's a great product. However, another great moisturizer that is basically a dupe for this is Garnier SkinActive Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream for Normal/Combo Skin. It is about $7 and still just as great.

3. SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying

I'm sure you all know what micellar water is used for. But if not, I got your back. So micellar water feels exactly just like regular water, however it can be used to get rid of even the toughest waterproof makeup. It contains no alcohol and doesn't harm your skin in any way. After doing a full face of makeup, I like to wash my face with my face wash and then after, I take a cotton pad and pour some micellar water on it, then I rub it all over my face. It's crazy how well it works but it gets ANY AND ALL traces of makeup off! I usually go through five cotton pads of micellar water before my face is nice and clean. After all that, I simply put on my moisturizer and call it a night. The best thing about this product is that while I use the mattifying version, there is also a more sensitive one or water-proof one.

4. Queen Helene The Original Mint Julep Masque

This is one of the best face masks I have ever used. I typically only use clay face masks when I actually get around to using face masks. Directions typically state that face masks should be used about two times a week. I try to get myself to do a face mask once a week or so but I'm so busy that I actually do it about once a month, unfortunately. However, I feel like this face mask gets all of the gunk out, my skin feels so amazing after, nice and tight. I definitely try to do this around my time of the month and it helps prevents me from breaking out.

5. Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

This isn't the face wash that I typically use but this is the one that I get when I feel like splurging. I love it feels on my skin as well as how it makes my skin feel. I think that it helps balances out my skin without being drying at all! It turns into a nice lather after a couple seconds of being on your skin, mixed with water of course.

So here are the top five skin care products that I use to help me remain blemish free! I hope you find this useful!