5 Reasons Kat Von D's Tattoo Liquid Eyeliner Is The Best

Winged eyeliner, sharp enough to kill a man.
760

My love for eyeliner began circa 2009 when middle school me fell into the scene phase, a much darker time. Luckily since then, I’ve flourished into a better version of myself and no longer look like a raccoon. (No seriously, who allowed me to apply eyeliner on my upper lid, lower lid, and an intense wing back then?) Never less, over the many years of trying different types of eyeliners, I can genuinely say that Kat Von D’s eyeliner is the best liquid eyeliner and you can not convince me otherwise.

1. It's waterproof.

I’m sure you’ve all seen at one point eyeliner companies marketing their products as waterproof. The inevitable question is, how waterproof is waterproof. Sometimes the product will be marketed as waterproof but comes off in a smudge from a tear; Sometimes the product is fulfilling but feels as though the product is suffocating and pulling at your skin.

Okay, now let's imagine a product that is truthfully marketed with all the good things that it has to offer and solely that. The tattoo liner by Kat Von D is exactly that. The product survives during heavy rainstorms, hours of crying over your favorite character dying, sweaty days at the gym, etc. All of this was tested by yours truly, therefore I fully support my holy grail of liquid liners.

2. The flexibility of the Tip.

Nothing is better than having the perfect brush tip as the applicator. The tip to Kat Von D’s liquid liner isn’t too thick, nor too thin, it holds the capability of applying a sufficient amount of product and allows flexibility in the movement which doesn’t cause the product to bleed out while trying to achieve the winged look. A triple threat is taking form in an eyeliner pen created by Kat Von D, and you deserve nothing but the best.

3. It's vegan.

As if it couldn’t get any better, her tattoo liner is cruelty-free, which means no living creature had to be put in harm in order for me to wear my eyeliner. Quite frankly, I think we should be aiming for a future where animals aren’t forced into suffocating cages in a toxic environment being blinded, mutated, and tested on for the sake of my winged eyeliner.

4. It's smudge-proof.

One of the main components of choosing the perfect eyeliner is making sure it’s smudge proof. Nobody wants a liquid eyeliner that’s going to smudge away at the hands of a teardrop, eye rub, or dryness. The tattoo liner has already proved itself as waterproof, it only made sense that it would be smudge proof as well.

One of my worst habits growing up was rubbing my eyes viciously. I’ve always worn glasses and due to that fact, my eyes are constantly really dry, thus, me rubbing my eyes viscously more often than I should. Yet, my winged eyeliner is still intact.

5. The finished look keeps you looking on fleek.

Most importantly, the finished look looks like a product created solely from the hands of the universe. The hype was all worth the talk. Unlike other eyeliners, there are slim to no cracks in your fierce wing. While applying the liner, it is a glorious pigmented look at first and then slowly over the drying process, it becomes the matte black signature winged eyeliner look I strive for. It’s all that I’ve ever wanted.

Everyone has their opinion as to what they believe the best liquid eyeliner is, I just know that Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liquid Eyeliner is the best.