Top 5 Places For A Summer Vacation

Top 5 Places For A Summer Vacation

fun in the sun 🌞

26
https://www.pexels.com/photo/people-sitting-in-front-of-bonfire-in-desert-during-nighttime-1703314/

Summer is here and it's that time of year to take a much needed vacation! After dealing with the stress with school and finals, it's time to take a break! Here are the top 5 places for an amazing vacation!

Orlando, Florida 

Orlando, has some of the most amazing theme parks to visit. The most famous among them all is Walt Disney World, comprised of parks like the Magic Kingdom and Epcot, as well as water parks. Another major destination, Universal Orlando, offers Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. This is the perfect vacation des

Los Angeles, California 

Like Orlando, Los Angeles has so many amazing theme parks to offer. Disneyland is the original Disney park and holds so much history. Along with the theme parks, you have Santa Monica Pier and other amazing land marks that need to be seen!

New York, New York

This city contains so much history and culture that there is something for everyone here. From the amazing shops to the Statue of Liberty, you will definitely be able to find something that interests you! Not only do you have a lot of land marks, but you have so many different cultures with so many different cuisines!

Nashville, Tennessee 

Two words. Country Music. This is where country music began and it is still alive to this day. There are so many things to do in Nashville like TopGolf or a tour around the city. The culture is so rich, you will find something to your liking here.

Aspen, Colorado 

If you like more Serene and quiet places, this spot is for you. This is the perfect getaway if you are looking for alone time or even an outdoor adventure. With activities like skiing or snowboarding, you will find your perfect fit. If you’d rather have a quiet getaway, private cabins would be perfect for you. You