Top 5 Movies/TV Shows From Netflix You Need To Watch

Need a new T.V show? Here are a couple shows that are popping right now!

9
Image by mohamed Hassan from Pixabay

Finding a new show to watch can be hard. There are just so many to choose from. I Here are a few to choose from :

1. Umbrella Academy 

Here is a thriller. 43 infants are inexplicably born to random, unconnected women who showed no signs of pregnancy the day before. Sir Reginald Hargreeves adopted seven out of the 43. He later creates the Umbrella Academy and prepares his "children" to save the world. This is probably my number one show at the moment!

2. Anne With An E

My mom is in love with this show! The story of a strong-willed orphan, named Anne Shirley, transforms the lives of those she encounters. One of the popular series.

3. Love Is Blind

Need something fun? Well this is something different. People go on the show to find someone who loves them for who they are.

4. Outer Banks

This is on my watch list! Forbidden romances, a high-stakes treasure hunt, and the escalating conflict between the Pogues and their rivals. What else could you ask for?!

5. End Of The F****** World

This show messed up my sleeping schedule! A darkly comic road trip tale about two confused teen outsiders. I would stay up til five in the morning watching this show! It's so addicting!

Hope this helps your journey of finding a new show!