top 5 most underrated, un-talked about shows on netflix

Top 5 Most Underrated, Un-Talked About Shows On Netflix

I promise you'll binge watch every single one

63

These five shows are some of the best shows I've ever watched and they had me wanting more every single time I finished a season. Rather than conforming to the popular shows everyone talks about, there are so many reasons why you should check out these top 5 most underrated, un-talked about shows on Netflix right now.

1. The Blacklist

If you like crime and blood you'll love The Blacklist. The main character, Raymond Reddington is a Wanted terrorist who works with the FBI's special task force. Reddington is incredibly smart and literally knows everything- definitely my favorite character. Every episode leaves you hanging as you also follow the personal relationship between Reddington and Agent Elizabeth Keene. This show is my current go-to- I watch for hours on end and can never seem to get enough.

2. The Sinner

This show has only about 10 episodes, and has the most insane ending I've ever seen. The main character, Cora brutally stabs a guy on the beach one day while on a picnic with her husband and child. She has no idea why she stabbed him but something was triggered in her memory from a period in her life that she didn't remember. In each episode, you get closer and closer to finding out why she did it. It was definitely a wild story.

3. Bloodline

Bloodline was the main attraction of my summer 2018. I watched a few episodes every night before I went to bed and finished it in about three months. For the first couple episodes, all they show are flashbacks and you have no idea what's going on or what happened so long ago that was so bad. BUT JUST WAIT. Bloodline has the craziest twists and turns and things happen that you'd never expect. I almost cried when I watched the last episode and had to figure out what to do with my life after it was over.

4. YOU

YOU was also a rather short series but I have a feeling season two could be in the works. This show was hard for me to watch because I just kept seeing the main character as Dan Humphrey from Gossip Girl. Anyway, this show takes creepy and stalking to a whole other level- my roommates and I were on the edges of our seat the entire time.

5. Maniac

Maniac is not a show you can watch while multi-tasking or when you don't want to use your brain. Maniac requires a lot of thinking in order to understand what's going on. Jonah Hill and Emma Stone are the main characters so that's the first reason why you should watch this show. By the end of the series (which again was a short one), my roommates and I were all mind blown. Great show 10/10