Sometimes we all just need to kick back, relax, and engage in mindless television show watching for hours on end. Here are a few of my recommendations for the best shows to turn off your mind and watch

1. Keeping Up With the Kardashians

While this is probably quite a typical answer, there is something about their crazy antics that is just the right amount of wild that it is perfectly entertaining to just curl up and watch

2. The Bachelor

No, this one never gets old. Even though somehow every season is the "most dramatic one yet", and it is physically impossible to imagine how anyone actually is ok with their boyfriend dating 20 other girls, it can always be counted on for some quality entertainment

3. One Tree Hill

There is something about this show that makes me feel warm and fuzzy--and it can take away even the stress of the most stressful days, and is a great show to just tune out the world to

4. Sister Wives

While this may be an unconventional answer, this is a show that my mom is obsessed with and quickly became one of my favorites. The reality show somehow transplants you to what feels like a different world, and is both entertaining and informational

5. Toddlers and Tiaras

Once again, this reality show is one that I have been obsessed with since I was about 12. And while my brief "I want to be in a pageant" stint is finally over, I still find this show to be one of the best ones out there

Ultimately, I believe that guilty pleasure TV shows is one of the little things in life that can make your day just that much better. And if you incorporate these shows into the mix, it is a sure pick-me-up, no matter how stressed you are!