Top 5 Christmas Movies

It may be November but it's never to early to start watching Christmas movies

Dr. Suess: How the Grinch stole Christmas

Now I'm not the only one who loves this movie from day 1. This classic wholesome comedy holiday movie will always be a top choice for anyone who loves Christmas. Who doesn't love the Grinch's sarcasm and witty jokes.

The nightmare before Christmas 

Now this may not be your typical Christmas movie, but for me it's a combination of the representation how one can go from halloween straight to Christmas! I seriously am in love with this movie for all 3 months of October, November, and December.

Holidays in handcuffs

www.gstatic.com

This movie never fails to make me both laugh and cry. If you've never seen or heard of this movie, I guarantee you'll love this rom-com. it will never get old

Elf

I think the title and giph itself is self explanatory! Get that fuzzy blanket, and cookies. Junk food all the way and be ready to laugh your a** off.

The polar express

When I was younger I never er really understood this movie, until I got a bit older and realized how much I loved the moral. The witty train driver, and funny kids. Snuggle up and get that hot chocolate cause you'll be jealous of that train ride for the whole movie!