Top 5 Accessories Every Pool Owner Needs to Buy
Nature Animals

Temperatures are rising, and swimming pool season is in full swing. For those lucky enough to own a pool, they are a fantastic way to beat the heat and take a break from the stresses of daily life. However, the same old pool can get boring after a while. Here are 5 incredible pool accessories to take your pool from good to outstanding.

8

1. Pool Heater

No one likes jumping into ice cold water, and a pool heater is a perfect solution. Paired with a solar bubble cover, your pool with be the ideal temperature no matter what the weather is outside.

The essential factor to take into account when choosing a pool heater is to put quality first. A pool heater is a significant investment, that can pay off in the long run. Just make sure to have a professional install it, as pool heaters require perfect installation to work correctly.

2. Fence

It might not be glamorous, but a fence is an important, and often ignored, part of pool design. It keeps wild animals and small children safe and can add a built-in look even to above ground pools. Pick a sturdy wood or plastic frame, and don't forget to seal it to protect it from water damage.

3. Floating speakers

Who doesn't love listening to good music while floating across the pool? Unfortunately, a lot of standard speakers pose a hazard to swimmers, especially if there are a lot of wires. No one wants to be in the pool if that were to fall in. That's why floating pool speakers are the perfect solution. Designed to be in the water, they are a safe way to listen to music all summer long.

4. Animal Escape Ramp

Nothing kills the mood more than finding a drowned rodent or amphibian floating in your pool. Pools can naturally attract water-loving animals or those in search of a place to drink. Unfortunately, when they fall in, they often aren't able to escape. An animal escape ramp is a great way to help both you and the animals. It keeps your pool disease free, and the animals can live to see another day.

5. Pool Lights

Swim late into the night with the help of some pool lights. Whether they are white or colourful, having lights in your pool will make swimming at night or early in the morning much more enjoyable. There's nothing like splashing away under the stars.

6. Pool toys

We couldn't help adding this bonus accessory at the end. Pool toys are a must, and if you haven't invested in them, please consider doing so. From inflatable volleyball nets and colourful floats, to slides and floating drink holders, the options are endless. Pick and choose what works best for you and jump in!

If you have a swimming pool and want to keep it fresh and fun, these accessories can definitely help. Whether you choose one, three, or all of them, you will find they make a massive difference in your pool experience. Now get out there and make the most of summer!