The Top 4 Women On The Bachelor And Their Recaps

Who will get the final rose?

7
US Weekly

Nick Viall is a swoon-worthy, intelligent man who stars in ABC's original show, "The Bachelor." Nick has been through many ups and downs as he went through "The Bachelorette" twice — on Kaitlyn's season and Andi's season. Both of those times, Nick was runner-up to the other man. He was also on season three of "Bachelor in Paradise." In paradise, he met Jen, but in the end, they both decided their feelings weren't strong enough to power through and prevail over all the obstacles they may come across.

His experience as being the runner-up on "The Bachelorette" twice and being with another woman on "Bachelor in Paradise" has brought him many episodes of heartbreak. He has gone through so much and is so ready to fall in love with the perfect woman. He then came to the realization that the last option left was to become the bachelor.

Season 21 of "The Bachelor" premiered on January 2 this year with Nick as the bachelor. He started off with 30 women, and now, he is narrowing them down. Over the course of the six weeks that have already passed, we are able to see many strong and heart-warming relationships form.

Here are the top four woman who are most likely to marry Nick:

1. Rachel

Rachel was one of the first women that Nick connected with during the first cocktail party. They hit it off with instant chemistry as they got to know each other within the brief time they had together. Rachel is 31 and is an attorney from Texas. Over the course of the first night, we saw that Nick developed multiple connections with many of the girls, and one thing we know is that there is only one first impression rose. And that first impression rose went to Rachel.

During their conversation, Nick seemed nervous when handing her the rose, which makes him seem vulnerable and makes the connection deeper, as that is what allows emotions to follow through. They also joke a lot in their relationship, as seen through their first meeting and their one-on-one date a couple weeks later. Speaking of that one-on-one date, during week five in New Orleans, Nick took Rachel dancing! They had a lot of physical chemistry as well as an emotional connection. During their meal that night, they both seemed jittery, and in an interview without Nick, she admitted that she is developing strong feelings for him. Then, the bad part happens. During week six, there are three ladies, including Rachel, who are doubting that this is the right way to find love, and she threatened that she might go home because of all the drama and the situation at hand. This is where their relationship has ended up to this point.

2. Danielle M.

Danielle M. was the woman that got the first one-on-one date. She is a 31-year-old nurse from Nashville, Tennessee. From the beginning, I think we all realized she is very innocent and sweet, not only with Nick, but with the other ladies as well. In episode two, Nick asked her out on the first one-on-one date of the season, which represents something very important in both Danielle's and Nick's minds. On their date, they went on a boat and had a very nice evening where they connected in the physical and the emotional sense.

At this point, Danielle feels comfortable enough to share with him the truth about her last relationship: that her fiancee passed away shortly after their engagement. Once she shared that with Nick, their relationship visibly strengthened. After their one-on-one date, they didn't have a lot of interaction besides a few minutes during cocktail parties. Nick soon realized this, and when he brought Danielle to a haunted house on the group date, he gave her validation in their relationship, and he gave her the group date rose. Last week, the group date that six of the women went on ended in disaster. Along with Rachel, Danielle also had some doubts about their relationship and if this way of finding love was reliable enough.

3. Vanessa

Vanessa was a woman who, in my opinion, didn't have as strong of a connection to Nick as other women did, but their relationship has grown to one of the strongest of the season. Vanessa is 29-years-old and a special education teacher in Canada. On the second one-on-one date in week three, Nick asked Vanessa to go on a thrilling date with him: flying in a zero-gravity plane. During that time, they seemed to be attracted to each other very physically as they were thrown throughout the plane. They were both laughing and having tons of fun. The negative part was that Vanessa got sick during their date, and Nick did everything a gentleman would. He comforted her when she needed him most, which really strengthened their relationship, and that gave validation to Vanessa. It also showed the audience that they do have a deep emotional connection that was also palpable during their dinner that evening when they bonded even more.

A week or so later, as Corinne was becoming ruder by the day, Vanessa voiced her concerns about her to Nick. She was very straightforward, displaying the honesty and openness of their relationship. Nick takes her seriously, as he should. Also, bringing back the topic of the disastrous group date last week, Vanessa was one of the three girls who began doubting this way of finding love, and that is where their relationship is currently.

4. Raven

Raven is a 25-year-old woman who owns a fashion boutique in Arizona. I think one way we all remember her is that she is the one who went on the one-on-one date with Nick where she got to meet his family. We didn't get to see a lot of their relationship in the first few episodes, but when they went on that date, we were able to see the visible progress their relationship has made off-screen. On their date, Raven went to see Nick's sister's soccer game, and she realized that he is very involved with his family and cherishes them so much. She says that is a very important quality to have, and it's very close to her heart.

There, Raven met Nick's parents, and they got along really well from what can be observed from the episode. After that, they went roller skating with Nick's sister, and that was when Nick was able to see how Raven got along with his sister. After observation, Nick was very impressed with Raven's attempt to get close to sister. Then, on the rink, they had some intimate and fun time together. Through that, we could easily see their physical chemistry. That evening, Raven went deep in detail about her last relationship in which she made some bad decisions, and Nick was very grateful that she shared something so personal. As they talked, their emotional connection grew even deeper. One thing that I think surprised everyone, was that Raven said there was a certain moment she fell in love with Nick, and she was the first woman to say something like that, which not only shocked herself and the audience but Nick as well.

Over the first six weeks, Nick has narrowed it down to six girls, and after Nick's almost-mental-breakdown, no one knows how hard it is going to be for Nick to make decisions going forward.

Everyone can see the intimate relationships Nick is forming with each of the remaining women, and I think we are all hoping for the best outcome where Nick is happy.

Speaking for all of us Bachelor fans, we wish him luck on his journey to find love.

Nick, will you accept this rose?