Top 4 Best Animated movies you should watch

Today I have listed a best animated movies you must watch along with your family.

16

Toy Story

Toy Story is a 1995 American Cartoon animated energized comic drama experience created by Pixar Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. Toy Story was the featured full length animated movie and the first dramatic film created by Pixar.

Toy Story pursues a gathering of human toys who are lifeless at whatever point human are available and centers around the relationship between different characters such as Woody, Cowboy, and Buzz Lightyear, and few more.These animated movies all you can watch from techgrilled.

Finding Nemo

Finding Nemo is also an animated movie from America.

It is a comic, adventure and drama experience. It was produced by Pixar and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures.

It tells the story of an overprotective fish father named Marlin who, alongside a majestic tang named Dory, looks for his lost child Nemo.

They travel across the distance from Sydney Harbor to find the Nemo and learns a lot about life and how to deal with risk and let his child learn about life.

The Lion King

The Lion King is a 1994 American animated melodic epic film created under Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures.

It is the 32nd energized animated movie in the Walt Disney Animated Classics series.

The story happens in a kingdom of lions in Africa. The King of Jungle (father lion) was killed by the rival brother and later the son of King was grown and fight against the rival brother.

The movie is influenced by the scriptural stories of Joseph and Moses and the Shakespearean play Hamlet. The film was produced amid a period known as the Disney Renaissance.

The Incredibles

The Incredibles is an action, adventure superhero drama which was released in 2004.

It is also an American based movie which was created under the Pixar and distributed by Disney. It was the 6th movie created by Pixar.

The movie revolves around the family which consists of Superhuman. All the members of the family have certain powers and that's why they are called Incredibles.

These Incredibles want to help people and finally fight with the Super Evil person to save the city. The Super Evil Villain has a robot as well and they want to destroy and rule.